Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Quote Originally Posted by Alvevo View Post
    Why so many words. Put 1 star in Google Play and this will be the best reaction, I guess.
    Maybe so but people feel very strongly about this topic and want to share those feelings and thoughts with others who are like-minded. Nordeus are aware of how unpopular this has proved to be.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Nordeus are aware of how unpopular this has proved to be.
    But they do not care. So many negative comments here and no reaction from them.
    dave1311 and Cope King like this.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    But they do not care. So many negative comments here and no reaction from them.
    Yep, that's a big thing to me. They have made zero acknowledgement of any of the feedback they have received on any platform. Shows how much they really care. Why should I continue playing if the people who make the game don't care about making it a good experience?
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

i dont think they care about anybody quitting, cos there is many new managers

Odesláno z mého WAS-LX1 pomocí Tapatalk

Bring negotiations back!

People need to move their well trained high white skill players to their 2nd and 3rd accounts.

Bring negotiations back!

People need to transfer tokens from their 2nd and 3rd accounts to their main.

Bring negotiations back!

We need to buy 1 token players at the auctions and sell them for a profit.

Tsk Good riddance negotiations, you will not be missed

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Bring negotiations back!

People need to move their well trained high white skill players to their 2nd and 3rd accounts.

Bring negotiations back!

People need to transfer tokens from their 2nd and 3rd accounts to their main.

Bring negotiations back!

We need to buy 1 token players at the auctions and sell them for a profit.

Tsk Good riddance negotiations, you will not be missed
    You're a minority. Negotiations were the only interesting part of the transfer market left. Nordeus should have fixed the issues with Negotiations, not nuke it completely. Enjoy your mindless auctions.
    milpol, iptables and Cope King like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

They don't care at all. I even think they don't speak and understand English.

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    You're a minority. Negotiations were the only interesting part of the transfer market left. Nordeus should have fixed the issues with Negotiations, not nuke it completely. Enjoy your mindless auctions.
    Not completely, it is still avaliable for the final week. lol. Yeah i love the auctions and i too enjoyed negotiations.
    But Nordeus gave me a taste of what its like to face a player who passes down his well trained mutants through negotiations so i am a convert.
    At least the bugger has to use the auction market and is now beatable without me having to buy scouts.

Ok fine, happy people shouldnt post comments here.
    200 million accounts but less than 100k comments in all forums isnt necessarily a majority.
    Plus recent articles still rate Top Eleven 2019 as one of the best soccer management games.

Good luck with the petition or strike or whatever this is.
    Hope you all get the changes you desire, Nordeus always gives in to our demands 😂

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Not completely, it is still avaliable for the final week. lol. Yeah i love the auctions and i too enjoyed negotiations.
    But Nordeus gave me a taste of what its like to face a player who passes down his well trained mutants through negotiations so i am a convert.
    At least the bugger has to use the auction market and is now beatable without me having to buy scouts.

Ok fine, happy people shouldnt post comments here.
    200 million accounts but less than 100k comments in all forums isnt necessarily a majority.
    Plus recent articles still rate Top Eleven 2019 as one of the best soccer management games.

Good luck with the petition or strike or whatever this is.
    Hope you all get the changes you desire, Nordeus always gives in to our demands 😂
    Have you looked at the Facebook page? You're crazy if you think that most people like the change. If Nordeus did a better job of detecting cheaters and closing their accounts, we wouldn't have this issue. By taking away the entire system (no, last week doesn't count), you cut off your nose to spite your face.

I'm not on strike. I'm done, I've requested account closure, uninstalled the app, it's over. I'm just here to ruffle some feathers and raise a ruckus.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvevo View Post
    They don't care at all. I even think they don't speak and understand English.
    They speak and understand English but they got 1 Star from me.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast