Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Quote Originally Posted by alsion View Post
    Rather than mourning the loss of negotiations, can we think of fun new features instead? For example:

- More interactive/realistic scout: e.g. you assign your scout to look for players of a certain position / age / skills, and wait for him to report back. The longer you let him scout, the better players he finds, so some strategy in thinking ahead, getting more players vs better players. This feature should not be about gambling tokens on pot luck finds (which would not be allowed in all countries) - if you spend a token to initiate a search, the outcome (after waiting) should be fairly assured.

- More interactive youth academy: where we can set the development regime or even conduct the training. Currently the free youth players just fill the bench to boost training, a rather wasted feature
    Good ideas mate - I really like them, but I'm 100% sure nothing will be done as Nordeus don't care.

And as for the negotiations - better remove this feature for good than leave it as it is now. In the current state we see some tricky approach from Nordeus - like we have some nice game feature like NEGOTIATIONS but in reality this feature is useless and is only for a tick.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Very very upset me too. Very uncomprehensive decision ! Why taking the salt out of the plate ?! What’s the aim ?
    There is no sense in negociating a player 1 week before the end of season who will defenitivly not enforce the team, neither for the running season neither for the next one; do topeleven hope that people will spend money buying tokens therefore ?... Bad calculation !
    By the other way, wouldn’t it be good to instore a system that enable people to change their treatments, money, etc... in token ( of course with a certain value to inhibate an inflation of tokens ) because otherwise i don’t see the thrill to have a player injured ( with the amount of treatments each one has ) nor that of accumulating money which serves nothing;

Absolute joke what is the point of spending al your tokens on the last week of the season just to lose 20 percent of the value strait away . Auctions are a waste of time as well

Stop moaning guys, it is what it is and we wont change it. A good manager will always find a way... the terms are the same for everyone. I was using nego too, for 2-3 players every season so it wont hurt me too much...now definitely not paying 15 T for 79% so no more players from nego...but I am excited to see how other managers on my level will deal with this. I was never a fan of changing the whole team every season so I am now even more into the trainings... good luck yall

Odesláno z mého WAS-LX1 pomocí Tapatalk
    alsion likes this.

It's true that the developers don't play the game hey.. We will not buy players from negotiations at all then. They will soon lose value and they will not be of much value to the team. Most of the cups will be ending and some teams are already knocked out.. please review comments here and change it in the next update

Quote Originally Posted by filizeme View Post
    Stop moaning guys, it is what it is and we wont change it. A good manager will always find a way... the terms are the same for everyone. I was using nego too, for 2-3 players every season so it wont hurt me too much...now definitely not paying 15 T for 79% so no more players from nego...but I am excited to see how other managers on my level will deal with this. I was never a fan of changing the whole team every season so I am now even more into the trainings... good luck yall

Odesláno z mého WAS-LX1 pomocí Tapatalk
    I could definitely find a way to deal with it, and do well, if I wanted to. But the game is no longer fun. What's the point of playing a game that's no longer fun?

Nordeus is free to choose how they run their game. I am free to choose to not waste my free time playing their game.
    Cope King likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Idiot update..
    Manager of Marseille OM

Level: 4
    League:🏆 (Lvl 2) - 🏆 (Lvl 3)
    Champions League: 0
    Cup: 0
    Super League: Not Played
    Super Cup: Not Played
    Association:Les Xénons 2.0 (Division Bronze 1 🌟🌟)

#Back negotiations player

I'll be glad ( and I believe most of us will be ), if Nordeus reconsider the update, and revert it...
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Rookie
    The game got boring and dull without negotiations' excitements, just routine training and 20 minutes of 2 matches time. I used to spend hours in the game especially at the beginning of the season and now it's just boring...
    dave1311, Cope King and Altiplano like this.

Why so many words. Put 1 star in Google Play and this will be the best reaction, I guess.
    Cope King likes this.

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast