Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    RIP Nordeus ! This is my final season ! Go screw yourselves and not me anymore Ciao
    Same feeling than you but me it is the addition of the 24 hours limit for earning rewards with videos plus the total random results of matchs since the 2019 version...
    Now this change to the negociations has come....
    It is enough!!!!
    Richie72 likes this.

Surely buying a player for the player to lose a star the next week.Do you realise we actually buy these tokens,Dear Top Eleven stop it

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Same feeling than you but me it is the addition of the 24 hours limit for earning rewards with videos plus the total random results of matchs since the 2019 version...
    Now this change to the negociations has come....
    It is enough!!!!
    with you and so are many of my friends. the customer is always right ? seems nordeus have an exception to that rule. shame on them !
    Glitza likes this.

This is an attempt to destroy this game.
    Alot of people like me would stop playing (we are majority).
    Transfer window starts at the beginning of the season. Not the end.
    Glitza, Richie72 and jcohen42 like this.

RIDICULOUS. !!!!
    End of Negotiatoions, will reduce the % overall of all players, all gamers...
    That means, that users that buy Tokens using real many (dollars, euro , etc ) will have to spend less money, because now everything is weak.
    hahahaha,
    That is my friends from Nordeus, you will reduce your proftis too.
    "shot in the foot"

VIP
    Is there any reaction from admins? Not in the mood to scroll all 16 pages...
    USARABAT and Richie72 like this.

Its a very bad move. I cant understand why thay want to do it???

Sent from my E5333 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Is there any reaction from admins? Not in the mood to scroll all 16 pages...
    No chance, they know what we think but are too scared to comment.......pawns put here to try to sway our opinion, not a hope this time
    USARABAT and Richie72 like this.

This move is garbage, just like offering 79T players in the last week of the month. Utter nonsense. I’ll be quitting this game after next season. Good luck with that, Nordeu$.

This is a garbage move. I've played nearly everyday for a year, but this adjustment is worse than the 3rd to last Cleveland Cavaliers, all relegated 2nd and 3rd division European leagues, the 2nd division MLS leagues and the cost of rent in NYC/London/Hong Kong/ you name it...it's lacking mental toughness by your gaming staff.

Eventually you'll change it back. I also suggest there's very little need for health packs as I have o er 1000 and I've probably only used 30 in one year. Add more rests.

Best Regards,

A six figure business man

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast