Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    bad move, why not first week?????? Buying player last week to have it lose star few days after????
    Good bless you with this point that of yours. It would be even better if it is second week

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk

Addicted
    As expected auctions are much crazier than before. It’s impossible to buy a decent player, not to mention a good one.
    WindKwality and Cope King like this.

Rookie
    Has anyone tried to use only Academy players? And is it possible to keep your team competitive using just your Academy players?

Quote Originally Posted by WindKwality View Post
    Has anyone tried to use only Academy players? And is it possible to keep your team competitive using just your Academy players?
    Yes, I have. I ignore the lesser (2*) offer (get him then sell him straight away). Whereas I usually pay the tokens for the 4/5* offer and power train the s#*t out of him as they are always fast trainers in my experience. A couple of my club legends have been Academy players.
    lespa and Cope King like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Gee

Angry Bye everyone!

Thats it.
    My one and only post.
    Last year's updates and abuse of this game means that after almost 6 years playing I uninstall this sh*t.
    The goal for Nordeus is suc*ing out more profit ... of course ...
    Adios! //Gee
    toontje73 and sgreenaway1348 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Yes, I have. I ignore the lesser (2*) offer (get him then sell him straight away). Whereas I usually pay the tokens for the 4/5* offer and power train the s#*t out of him as they are always fast trainers in my experience. A couple of my club legends have been Academy players.
    I usually sign the lesser one and sell him, i was just wondering if it is possible to have a competitive team from the academy signing just the 10 - 14 Tk player. I usually get 2 to 3 players like this every season, the problem is that they have random positions and that is annoying.
    dave1311 likes this.

I really miss the fun and the suspense of logging into the game just to check if there are new negotiation offers first days of the season
    sgreenaway1348 and Cope King like this.

Rookie
    still active

Dreamer
    Thank you Nordeus and the “extremely capable” developers for this.
    This is the worst decision/change being made in the past 2 years.
    Every damn change is to make people spend more tokens in the market.
    Last edited by gamer5289; 03-03-2019 at 09:02 AM.

As so often what looks good on paper or sounds good in an internal focus group isn't actually when put into practice. With the changes to purchasing players via negotiation limited to the last week of the season, for anyone at Level 55 and over the negotiation market has now been effectively shut down. As everyone, whether they finish 1st or 14th, seems to get promoted each season this means that there is no-one to buy these players as they will always be at least one level below the one the manager will be playing next season. If the problem was an issue with managers abusing the system with multiple transferring of a player in the same season surely you could have just stopped with the 'Player Negotiation - one transfer per season' change that you have implemented. Instead you seem to have to used a 10 tonne weight to crack a nut and ruined an otherwise working process.
    Last edited by 18tilidi; 03-03-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast