Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Rookie
    Yep, I didn't update, but negotiation don't work

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    These changes only are good for tankers. When they know that they stay at the same level and dont loose star, than they can think about buying young player with sa and more positions from nego because they dont loose star. Otherwise buying player at the end of the season is the most dumbest thing you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So we can confirm that is a issue of this new update.... and that the previous version don't have nego's available...¿? or there's a door there¿? lol

Anyone tried ?
    This screenshot is from nr 74 asso from top 100,you can see the negotiation sign for 2 players of 1st team in this group.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Just to stay on the subject, Nordeus, this is the most classic of the own-goals.......
    Thanks anyway for giving me back some of my free time.
    Steppenwolf, Glitza and jcohen42 like this.

I always kept 19% 39% 59% players knowing I might get offers throughout the season that included tokens. Thanks for killing that, Nordeu$. You have successfully turned this game into a flaming pile of s#!+ Nordeu$. Congratulations.
    Cope King and milpol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    bad move, why not first week?????? Buying player last week to have it lose star few days after????
    exactly because of that, they want you to spend more tokens. Maybe if all players will stop buying players in negotiations under the new rule, Nordeus will put it back to where it was previously.

It’s all about earning money, and for the free playing players, it was too easy to be good...
    Every change of the last couple of years was to spend more tokens. This change is saying farewell to the free playing players. I hope you will have plenty of those who will buy tokens.
    If nothing changes, i will quit this game. Nobody will cry for me, but i hope many will quit.
    Anybody knows another great football game??

Soooo...20% loss every year and no early season pickups via negociation to help recover. In other words...buy our coins or you will find it impossible to grow and keep a competative team for several seasons. Yawn. I should thank you for freeing more time up in the day for more important **** in life as its time to move on from this game, but I will miss the game. Two easy fixes and this game would be awesome but I believe greed will kill that possibility. Adios....

Apprentice
    I see there is no need for me to keep my 59% and 79% players around anymore. I can't sell them for tokens.

I also can't buy 99% players for less than 20 tokens (including fee) from other managers.

That means I'll have to buy overpriced players from the auctions for 30+ tokens each.

From the business point of view, it is smart to make things harder for the players in order to make them pay money. Right?
    Season 71, Level 61

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DieterV View Post
    Anybody knows another great football game??
    Top FM

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast