Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Please this can’t b possible please our players drop stars after season

Please we can’t cope with this its a nice strategy however but please make sure that players stars don’t drop if that’s the case a player stars should drop as he ages through and not the other way round. Its either u give a week interval into the season or newly signed players stars will remain the same we can’t invest in players then watch stars go down over night
    Richie72 likes this.

Not Dropping stars means unbalanced game
    I don't think, for example, my team in the present situation, to defeat Niko's
    Assuming I'm lvl 4, lol.
    Last edited by iptables; 02-24-2019 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Missing NOT.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

So a player with a 99 value or less is the reason for this knee jerk reaction???? How is this even effecting matched negatively?

I'm level 21 and can only buy a player under 99 and he won't start for me or many other teams and you certainly won't win many leagues with those players so again what the hell are we even doing this for?

Why would anyone care too much about a player under 100 value...this doesn't make any sense

Quote Originally Posted by davidb View Post
    So a player with a 99 value or less is the reason for this knee jerk reaction???? How is this even effecting matched negatively?

I'm level 21 and can only buy a player under 99 and he won't start for me or many other teams and you certainly won't win many leagues with those players so again what the hell are we even doing this for?
    So you want the market ruled by a bot 100%? think that negotiations are the only way to interact with other managers, and the only way where to develop in some sense the economical part of T11..

Too in negotiations is the only place where we can check out how a player performed in his last club, as the market etc have "simulated stats"...

What is upselling?

Rookie
    What is upselling?
    I am trying to figure that out too. That and mutants.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

This is no way even pertains to my comment... How are you cheating with so many 99 value players? This is a very serious post don't make assumptions
    Last edited by davidb; 02-23-2019 at 07:46 PM. Reason: spelling

I just try to play the game and it seems there is way to much bs here

What is upselling?
    Quote Originally Posted by layden112 View Post
    I am trying to figure that out too. That and mutants.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Upselling = move a player between 3,4,5 or more accounts of different levels to spend the resources of these accounts to train him, in resume.
    Mutants are a long history, would be good for you guys to check out the forum, and stay here learning some months.

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast