View Poll Results: Are negotiations permanently over ?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Negotiations are over. I would never buy a player last week of the season .

86 86.87%
  • I might by a player with nego, even the last week.

5 5.05%
  • I don't care, never bothered with negotiations.

8 8.08%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Negotiations are over ?

Pro
    Negotiations is not OVER ... after few seasons the devs will bring it back and all the masses , sheep , and crowds here and on facebook will bow again toward TOP11 and say THANK you ....

the relationship between top 11 developers and managers is like a relationship between men and their wives .... ****ing , arguments and gifts ....

@USARABAT sometimes you are a boring moaner but that post was really funny
    hahaha
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Easy solution, any negotiation player on the last week is bought on 'pre-contract' so to speak. He can't be used in that period but when the new season arrives he is still the same age and same quality as he was when bought and goes into the team
    TomasoBG and Richie72 like this.

Buy whatever 18 y.o. you can now..

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    iptables, Francicic01 and milpol like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Easy solution, any negotiation player on the last week is bought on 'pre-contract' so to speak. He can't be used in that period but when the new season arrives he is still the same age and same quality as he was when bought and goes into the team
    Nope. Will be one year older after the season change. And will have the same quality, which means -20% after promotion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doors FC View Post
    the number of negotiation players must be x4-x5.
    the average players age will go up.
    tanking will be eliminated cause there will be no asso rewards.
    manipulation will not be an option cause there will be be no nego first 3 days of season.
    why am i reading only bad comments?
    you all wanted change why be like this now?
    Refueling will not be eliminated, cost rebuilding the team is greater than 100 tokens

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Nope. Will be one year older after the season change. And will have the same quality, which means -20% after promotion.
    I was giving a hypothetical solution to what will happen, that would keep players happy.

Addicted
    I was giving a hypothetical solution to what will happen, that would keep players happy.
    You don't seem to understand how players' quality works.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    You don't seem to understand how players' quality works.
    I don't think you understand what I was proposing. Maybe a language problem but 'hypothetical' means a possible situation, not one that is real. I was trying to figure out any kind of way this might work
    Nordeus would have to change part of the programming, All players lose a star as per normal at the end of each season, apart from the negotiated players who can only be bought in the last week, they keep their ratings through to the new season. (the pre-contract part)
    That way, we can still have negotiations, they would still be worthwhile,
    I can't see any other way this new system will work
    Last edited by gogs67; 02-27-2019 at 11:44 PM.

Addicted
    I don't think you understand what I was proposing.
    Nordeus would have to change part of the programming, All players lose a star as per normal at the end of each season, apart from the negotiated players who can only be bought in the last week, they keep their ratings through to the new season. (the pre-contract part)
    That way, we can still have negotiations, they would still be worthwhile,
    I can't see any other way this new system will work
    Your proporal is based on a wide-spread misunderstanding of the working of player’s quality in combination with the % resulting from the manager level. Much is written about this subject and I will not go into too many details here. You buy a player with a certain quality and the % is the result of this quality in combination with the manager level in the last week of the season. When the manager promotes at the end of the season, the player’s quality will not change. As a result, the % will drop by 20%. It is the same player, same quality, but a different manager level.

In your proposal, the signed player will get a quality boost of 5 points for all skills at the end of the season in case the manager will get promotion. This will result in the % being the same before and after the promotion. It is like a power training by the Personal Trainer, but you want to get it for free. IMHO, this is very illogical.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast