• 1 Post By iptables
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By iansyorkcityfc
  • 3 Post By khris

Thread: A tip in settings, for watching vids

A tip in settings, for watching vids

Greetings Top11.
    Here is a simple quick video tutorial, as I promised to Niko
    The video contains my explanation about the issue in 'Developer Options' - Android.
    The speciffic setting is called "Keep activity when leaving app".
    I had a problem watching vids and that setting was my problem. This video have the purpose to help those who might have the same problem, causing the user unable to watch daily ads.
    I suggest you to pause it, while watching for better understanding of what am I doing.
    I had not enough time to do commentary, because it's made during my working time.
    I hope this will help

Last edited by khris; 02-23-2019 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Video visibility
    Isilakar likes this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    copy/pate from another thread

@iptables
    Now, before 7.10.2, an option in Developer options ( Android ) WAS switched ON by default. What happens today in many hours of digging into the phone's settings, I've noticed it's switched OFF - KEEP ACTIVITY WHEN LEAVING APPLICATION.
    I appeal to every1 having same problem as me - make sure to re-switch this option - ON again.
    What happens is : While we watch a video for packs, we LEAVE the app ( Top Eleven ) in order to be checked by the ad's server. When this nasty option is OFF, we leave the app, and the activity is this very moment is cleared, gone, nada, so the provider can't determine where we came from, what for, and why, causing Deny on the receiving packets ( network packets ).
    I've tracked down that these packets are immidiately blocked by the receiver ( provider ), which makes him "think", the sender ( we ), are faking network packets.

I don't know if this is the case in iOS, but that was the problem in my specific case.
    Again, android users should check and re- chek Developer options ( Keep activity after leaving applications ) if it is switched ON, after the update.

P.S. Special thanks to Saucy, who was cracking his head with me in the walls in attempts to resolve the problem
    iptables likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    copy/pate from another thread

@iptables
    Now, before 7.10.2, an option in Developer options ( Android ) WAS switched ON by default. What happens today in many hours of digging into the phone's settings, I've noticed it's switched OFF - KEEP ACTIVITY WHEN LEAVING APPLICATION.
    I appeal to every1 having same problem as me - make sure to re-switch this option - ON again.
    What happens is : While we watch a video for packs, we LEAVE the app ( Top Eleven ) in order to be checked by the ad's server. When this nasty option is OFF, we leave the app, and the activity is this very moment is cleared, gone, nada, so the provider can't determine where we came from, what for, and why, causing Deny on the receiving packets ( network packets ).
    I've tracked down that these packets are immidiately blocked by the receiver ( provider ), which makes him "think", the sender ( we ), are faking network packets.

I don't know if this is the case in iOS, but that was the problem in my specific case.
    Again, android users should check and re- chek Developer options ( Keep activity after leaving applications ) if it is switched ON, after the update.

P.S. Special thanks to Saucy, who was cracking his head with me in the walls in attempts to resolve the problem
    may i suggest this ad problem is nothing to do with phone settings etc but nordeus not sorting game engine or whatever runs the ads, my phone are all the same nothing changed this has been an going problem since update 3 weeks back
    siko232 likes this.

Edited to be shown inside forum**

Thanks!

** and added here;

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ad-please.html
    Last edited by khris; 02-23-2019 at 05:59 PM.
    iptables, milpol and siko232 like this.