Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Why is my Striker Desment not scoring and contributing more

Rookie

Why is my Striker Desment not scoring and contributing more

Hi all

I had a really enlightening time previously regarding my earlier thread about the positioning of the ST/AMC/AML/AMR

Now I have another enquiry, it is regarding my striker Desmet which I have bought during the start of the season, he has not been scoring and contributing even though he has high white and dark stats. He seems to be Sanchez in the making as in like Man United. Only problem is he is one of my fast trainers though if I decide to sell him in the end of the season.

Compared to my other strikers, Orfanov (bought early season) and Sdouga (bought during mid season) which have higher assist and scoring as shown in the below screenshots. I am wondering what is happening though to my Desmet.

Any suggestions would be welcome as I am split whether I wanna sell my Desmet during end of the season.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why is my Striker Desment not scoring and contributing more-screenshot_2019-02-23-15-47-44.jpg   Why is my Striker Desment not scoring and contributing more-screenshot_2019-02-23-15-47-55.jpg   Why is my Striker Desment not scoring and contributing more-screenshot_2019-02-23-15-48-09.jpg  

Rookie
    I forgot to add more screenshots of my strikers scoring record so I have added them below.

Desmet scored 4 of his goals in the single game that had a really poor opposition so it looked high and his records since he was bought at the start of the season is poor.

Orfanov is my top scorer despite having lower stats all round and even Sdouga has the same scoring and assist stats with Desmet now even though I bought Sdouga in mid season.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why is my Striker Desment not scoring and contributing more-screenshot_2019-02-23-15-52-39.jpg   Why is my Striker Desment not scoring and contributing more-screenshot_2019-02-23-15-52-51.jpg   Why is my Striker Desment not scoring and contributing more-screenshot_2019-02-23-15-53-06.jpg  
    Last edited by wintersnow341; 02-23-2019 at 06:57 AM.

Fitness

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8704F using Tapatalk

Plus his creativity is poo as well

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8704F using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    nothing to do with skills or quality, its the game setup like this.
    There are hundred posts and threads in this forum about the same subject.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Firstly let me say that I dont think his formline is all that bad 7 and up mostly by the look of it so average to above average really. Not certain about this but maybe its your formation and its suitability for the physical aspect of player size, well its a different and maybe better answer than the ones you already have. I have no science to back this up , just a feeling about strikers in this game and the role you ask them to play in a formation. I use a single striker as a target man backed up by 3 attacking midfielders all buzzing around and feeding off him ,well thats the theory anyway ,so I look for physically large 185cm or taller 85kgs or more specimens to play the role. I tried the same thing with much shorter , smaller players as strikers and it wasnt as effective. I have a smaller striker on the bench to bring on if I need to play twin strikers and it seems to go pretty well when I do it.
    I am not saying it is the answer but then again it just might be. Would be interesting to know the size and shape of your 3 strikers , might be something in it , might not , who can say what parameters are built into the game engine in regards player size when coupled with formation , I certainly dont know.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Rookie
    Hi Dreamkiller

Thanks for your suggestions but my striker Desmet has also similar creativity and fitness maybe the game is trolling me perhaps

Rookie
    Hi Nikos

Perhaps you can point me in the right direction by providing a few sample threads as I don't see any thread that shows similar strikers that have high white skills that has scoring or assist problems.

Rookie
    Hi Kelp

Desmet is 1.82m tall though lol so I think height is not an issue normally I like to pair my striker team like the below formation probably Desmet performs better with a striker beside him.

I am now pairing him up with one of my strongest strike team against one of my strongest opponent I really hope he does well this time as shown below.

Any suggestions would be helpful as I am still learning the ropes in the game.

Thanks Nikos and Dream for your earlier replies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why is my Striker Desment not scoring and contributing more-screenshot_2019-02-23-23-55-17.jpg   Why is my Striker Desment not scoring and contributing more-screenshot_2019-02-23-23-55-36.jpg   Why is my Striker Desment not scoring and contributing more-screenshot_2019-02-23-23-56-01.jpg   Why is my Striker Desment not scoring and contributing more-screenshot_2019-02-23-23-56-45.jpg   Why is my Striker Desment not scoring and contributing more-screenshot_2019-02-23-23-56-51.jpg  

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersnow341 View Post
    Hi Nikos

Perhaps you can point me in the right direction by providing a few sample threads as I don't see any thread that shows similar strikers that have high white skills that has scoring or assist problems.
    There was a recent thread about strikers
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ont-score.html

and here a case from a player of a friends.
    We were talking about him in a TE fb group, Elite.

Why is my Striker Desment not scoring and contributing more-renn-st.jpg
    wintersnow341 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast