Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Isilakar

Thread: TE is blocked

TE is blocked

I haven’t seen new “thing” into the game.
    The training level is still at 92 and no increase,why?
    Sometimes the little team, playing into the association, win with a large scoring against the big team. Random can happened, but almost everytime it’s impossible. And if this happened because this “little team” buy something into the store and the “big team” not, this is a fraud... the server and the developers preferred big spenders and don’t want little spender. The TE marketing department have spend a lot of money in tv spot. Our money...
    Well, they must be spend some of the resource to developing the game..
    This is my opinion.
    I hope to play the association game today, because yesterday, while my team was playing, i can’t access to the game.
    Best regard

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The training level is still at 92 and no increase,why?
    that's the max

I agree
    if you have some ideas, please share in Suggestions section
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Why don't this game developers understand that not everyone has the luxury of funds to spend on their game its so stupid to expect a kid of 3-15 to always ask their parents to purchase items on their games. It should be equal for everyone who plays considering the data we spend or do they think thats free and those stupid decisions dey make on the game which spoils the game. Also I think nordeous should priotise the old players they make the game more fun AND refer the game to the newbies who they now proitise. The referral might not be through the game it might be by just telling someone a friend etc...!
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santimassimo View Post
    IThe TE marketing department have spend a lot of money in tv spot. Our money...
    Nordeux putting some of our resourses back into developing the game ???? hahahahahah !! No mate we wish !!! They are bleedy us dry !!

Rookie
    U know what I think?? The best way to reduce this cheating stuff is by 1st Requiring managers to sign up only through google play or facebook and scrap off "play as visitor" sign up 2ndly restricting player transfers to manager's level. 3rdly scrap off auctions and encourage negotiation.
    Last edited by Isilakar; 02-24-2019 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilakar View Post
    Why don't this game developers understand that not everyone has the luxury of funds to spend on their game its so stupid to expect a kid of 3-15 to always ask their parents to purchase items on their games. It should be equal for everyone who plays considering the data we spend or do they think thats free and those stupid decisions dey make on the game which spoils the game. Also I think nordeous should priotise the old players they make the game more fun AND refer the game to the newbies who they now proitise. The referral might not be through the game it might be by just telling someone a friend etc...!
    I can understand your frustration, but ultimately Nordeus have created this game to make money. As such, you should always expect players who are able to spend money on the game to be more successful than those who can't/don't.

That said, I agree that Nordeus could do more the develop the game, considering the number of players they have and the money they're likely making from advertisers alone.