Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What is happening to the server this season

Guys, you are making me tired...
    It's a fact that sometimes the engine are crushing your balls, but in MOST (and I mean MOST) times you destroy your illegal-formation-user, but no one is posting that. ok, you get that ****ty draw, you post it hear. But the other 100.000 games played get a regular result, depending on opponents formation, star rating and tactics. please stop crying, enjoy the coming summer and accept that the engine is sometimes against you...but in the end if you looking at the whole season everything is (well)-balanced..
    Last edited by Fleischgel; 05-13-2013 at 12:21 AM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Anyone who thinks the scores are preset should just stop playing. I know for a fact they are not. I have completely changed a game by making formation changes and solid substitutions, changing the orders on top - come from behind and won by a few goals. I also know that my team perform much better when I'm there watching and making changes during a game, the draws and losses I've had were all when I wasn't logged on.

You CAN change a result, by working out the problem facing you and making the relevant changes to counter. Read your opponent, their style, tactics, look up their previous matches, know the danger men etc ... No management game can be played by simply buying some fancy players and firing them in to fend for themselves. You are supposed to MANAGE!

****, if you dun like it. Then dun play. What the ****ing boycott cup,you have already lost it. It's so ironic. It's just a game, dun take it serious

Quote Originally Posted by Chun Yin Choo View Post
    ****, if you dun like it. Then dun play. What the ****ing boycott cup,you have already lost it. It's so ironic. It's just a game, dun take it serious
    Well, you are right. Don't be so angry. This is just a silly football manager game. This is just a game. Don't put time and money into the game.
    Chelsea FC
    Pride of West London
    League Champions (6): Season 5, Season 8, Season 12, Season 18, Season 22, Season 28
    Champions League Winner (1): Season 3
    Cup Winner (1): Season 2
    --Non-Token Buying Player--

Take it easy man
    We all want to show u the 'nice" game engine

Banned
    The problem is....they have to take it serious because they pay money. If you play for free, you have the option to not give a ****. Once you pay for tokens, you are playing with money and with it comes a degree of seriousness.

And for the record...this ISNT a game! This is a S I M U L A T I O N !!! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ahhhhhhhh, just kidding. you are right, this is just a game.

Yeah, man.
    Why so serious? This is just a stupid profit making game! Why so angry because of this silly thing?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by akira018 View Post
    This game has no hope. As i said before, the scores are all preset. No matter how good are you in managing your team, if the system wants you lose, you will. I think I will quit this game and play others. See mine, it is not fking possible. Average Quality, I am 78.0 and he is 77.6, Home game.

If playing with someone with proper formation, I agreed this may happened in real game but this, I called it bullsht. In fact, it happened many many times, lost to a much lower quality team and so on. Really give up on this game.

HAHAHAAHA i loled so hard at that nice formation

Yeah. Akira018's example proves that the game server is really funny. Haha. Suck server

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drug5 View Post
    HAHAHAAHA i loled so hard at that nice formation
    That formation is TOTAL FOOTBALL dutch style.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast