Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injuries

Absolutely no chance to continue, without buying tokens to buy medic boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    hmmm... I don't know whats happening, possibly playing on 0% injury reduction pitches for the away games on opponents surfaces doesn't help either, other than that can't think of much else, although top eleven tends to have a high injury frequency rate, all I can suggest is use your medic packs on important players or for important games.
    I have to agree here. I've upgraded my pitch at every opportunity. It says it reduces injuries. Have to say, SORRY, it dosen't. I've had more injuries this season, (many on my own pitch), than all other seasons combined. Improving pitch makes no difference at all.

I believe at some point, think I read it on the old forum, the codes were changed regarding injuries, to stop over training in an attempt to rush a players progress.
    I'm guessing they have been tweaked again at the start of this season.
    If they tweaked these below periodically then it's safe to assume all are.

IMO this Top Eleven Football Manager - Forum • Login was one of the reasons the old forum is now on it's death bed.
    This only shows a few of the nasties lurking inside the game engines head.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-14-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    I believe at some point, think I read it on the old forum, the codes were changed regarding injuries, to stop over training in an attempt to rush a players progress.
    I'm guessing they have been tweaked again at the start of this season.
    If they tweaked these below periodically then it's safe to assume all are.

IMO this Top Eleven Football Manager - Forum • Login was one of the reasons the old forum is now on it's death bed.
    This only shows a few of the nasties lurking inside the game engines head.
    So you won tonight then?

Yes! thanks for the support, we could hear you cheering the team on from 2500 miles away.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Pity we're not on same server, as I will be having a squad clear-out over the weekend. Want to reduce the average age of the team.

My match on Saturday is meaningless, so I'll give reserves a run-out as a team. On a brighter note, all season, my two favourite players have been vying for a team place, but as they both have same position (AML/ML). they very rarely played together. But after gaining 2 skill points today, Seb Nutter has now learned a new posiition (MC). So they can play together next season.

Yeh! it's a shame I'd spotted a few I would have been interested in.
    I've cleared out two tonight, two youth players due tomorrow, will see what is offered, my christmas shopping list is at the ready.
    My problem is: Just joining level four, so this unlocks negotiations but since I've not been active in it I don't know if it's better than the old methods or not and what the costs are.
    The topic on the matter does not really give to many specifics, it really should have been explained better at the launch by Nordeus.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Yeh! it's a shame I'd spotted a few I would have been interested in.
    I've cleared out two tonight, two youth players due tomorrow, will see what is offered, my christmas shopping list is at the ready.
    My problem is: Just joining level four, so this unlocks negotiations but since I've not been active in it I don't know if it's better than the old methods or not and what the costs are.
    The topic on the matter does not really give to many specifics, it really should have been explained better at the launch by Nordeus.
    I've had no success with negotiations. Made 5 bids and all been rejected even though on 4 of them I was only bidder. Plus, you have to wait 24 hours for outcome. Gonna stick with normal transfer list.

Oh! And as you're going to level 4, hope you have better luck than I did. When I went up to lvl 4, I was put into a league which had 9 lvl 5 players. And likewise this season, I'm lvl 5, but been playing against lvl 6 teams. Don't know how I'll be placed next season.
    Last edited by Raykco; 12-15-2012 at 12:16 AM.

What sort of quality were they and how many tokens did you bid?.
    The bid being accepted is the big question, if the club are still challenging for honor's there hardly going to let players go for a few tokens.
    Perhaps more chance now as most trophies are done and dusted, clubs keener to take token now.
    It does seem to be a strange set up where everyone within 1 skill of X is put up for negotiation whether you want to sell the player or not.

Answer the first line then we'll leave it as we really should be in the other topic.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I have to agree here. I've upgraded my pitch at every opportunity. It says it reduces injuries. Have to say, SORRY, it dosen't. I've had more injuries this season, (many on my own pitch), than all other seasons combined. Improving pitch makes no difference at all.
    I agree with you 1000/% Upgrading pitch not helped at all
    Last edited by Νικος Ευαγγελου; 12-15-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12