Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injuries

Injuries

Why have i been paying for medical facilities to reduce the risk and and time for injuries to heal when at level 1 i was getting strains equaling 4 days healing time and now i am at level 5 i have just had 2 top players hacked down by a player that was annoyed with me because i was beating him 6-1 so he changed tactics to hard attack to do as much damage as possible to my team. This resulted in my star striker getting a strain with 10 days (YES 10 DAYS!!!) to heal and my main mid fielder getting a 5 day stretch. Why have i spent my game cash on trying to reduce injuries when the injuries are getting worse and taking longer to heal? It was the second leg of the Champions league semi final, now i have to face hard opposition in the final minus my 2 star players.....Gutted.
    Last edited by delboy281; 12-12-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by delboy281 View Post
    Why have i been paying for medical facilities to reduce the risk and and time for injuries to heal when at level 1 i was getting strains equaling 4 days healing time and now i am at level 5 i have just had 2 top players hacked down by a player that was annoyed with me because i was beating him 6-1 so he changed tactics to hard attack to do as much damage as possible to my team. This resulted in my star striker getting a strain with 10 days (YES 10 DAYS!!!) to heal and my main mid fielder getting a 5 day stretch. Why have i spent my game cash on trying to reduce injuries when the injuries are getting worse and taking longer to heal? It was the second leg of the Champions league semi final, now i have to face hard opposition in the final minus my 2 star players.....Gutted.
    At least your playing in the champions league final this season, were not. but injuries are quite a bad thing on this game but I do think some of the injuries are cancelled out by the medics that the health facilities produce, its not like in real life you could suddenly revive a player for the next game who just got a broken leg. 30 medics and your back up and running.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

today an 11 days injury. my highest rate player

Last 4/5 days in the game I have had 0 injuries whatsoever and got 55 medics building up nicely.

I have builded medical facilities (level 7), a upgraded pitch (grass carpet to level 7) and all that becouse i didnt wanted my players to get injured for 5-6-7-8 days as were at the begining.(when all facilities was at level 0) But all that for nothing. My players continues to get injured for long time periods as well.
    No improvement at all. The only good are the 4 medics every 4 days. I have spended enough euros to bye tokens to buy medics!
    I am finishing stage 2 (rookie) today with 1 medics left and two players yet injured!!
    Last edited by Νικος Ευαγγελου; 12-14-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Νικος Ευαγγελου View Post
    I have builded medical facilities (level 7), a upgraded grass carpet to level 7 and all that becouse i didnt wanted my players to get injured for 5-6-7-8 days as were at the begining.(when all facilities was at level 0) But all that for nothing. My players continues to get injured for long time periods as well.
    No improvement at all. The only good are the 4 medics every 4 days. I have spended enough euros to bye tokens to buy medics!
    I am finishing stage 2 (rookie) today with 1 medics left and two players yet injured!!
    No need to rush building those buildings when your at level 3 next season, Game is much easier at that stage, plenty of inactive clubs, just let your buildings improve naturally. Its your pitch you need to improve to reduce possiblity of getting injuries. I have never spent 1 token on getting facilities early theres just no point and playing through the game learned me that.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No need to rush building those buildings when your at level 3 next season, Game is much easier at that stage, plenty of inactive clubs, just let your buildings improve naturally. Its your pitch you need to improve to reduce possiblity of getting injuries. I have never spent 1 token on getting facilities early theres just no point and playing through the game learned me that.
    What are you talking about??
    5 Injuries at 5 days. I cant show you previus days becouse log dont go so back!!

Last edited by Νικος Ευαγγελου; 12-14-2012 at 11:39 PM.

This here: The pitch upgrades lowers chances of injuries.

See my foto again please. Pitch at level 6 (Artificial turf) already!! Absolutely no improvement to injuries at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Νικος Ευαγγελου View Post
    See my foto again please. Pitch at level 6 (Artificial turf) already!! Absolutely no improvement to injuries at all!!!
    hmmm... I don't know whats happening, possibly playing on 0% injury reduction pitches for the away games on opponents surfaces doesn't help either, other than that can't think of much else, although top eleven tends to have a high injury frequency rate, all I can suggest is use your medic packs on important players or for important games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast