Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The strongest team and losing, why?

The strongest team and losing, why?

Hello,
    Can someone explain to me how it happens, that I have the strongest team in the league, players are trained before each match, players condition for the max, morale for the max and at the end of the season I'm the eighth in the league? This is very unfair. I bought strong players, I spent a lot of money and tokens and I can barely reach the higher league. I wonder if I still play at TopEleven ...

You just haven't win bonus

Joking

Tiger FC level 1
    khris likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

What do you mean with stronger? %'s please. Still we always recommend to play 4-6 seasons without spend real money till learn how the game works, this game never was a pay to win game, unless you really "PAY", in cap letters xD

At this stage of the competition, my team is 97%. I have not spent real money yet and I'm playing 6 season. When buying players, I check first of all skills useful in a particular position. And the team loses ... I watch matches and give bonuses. Opponents do not watch, they have weaker teams and they win: D
    iptables and khris like this.

Troll eleven

Tiger FC level 1
    Doors FC and iptables like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Juventus FC View Post
    At this stage of the competition, my team is 97%. I have not spent real money yet and I'm playing 6 season. When buying players, I check first of all skills useful in a particular position. And the team loses ... I watch matches and give bonuses. Opponents do not watch, they have weaker teams and they win: D
    97%, and oppos are?

Famous
    Hello,
    Can someone explain to me how it happens, that I have the strongest team in the league, players are trained before each match, players condition for the max, morale for the max and at the end of the season I'm the eighth in the league? This is very unfair. I bought strong players, I spent a lot of money and tokens and I can barely reach the higher league. I wonder if I still play at TopEleven ...
    Mate,

try this do not set the morale on max... most of the time when I did that my best players had the worst performance... I did this before in cup and CL finals..... always lose with out a change...

Addicted
    how high are win bonuses in finances? Also you must aware that some menagers set teams for exact oponent and look for week spots, acumulated def or mid players and so and so, and ofcourse there are troll matches where you cant win whatever you do if game decide this will be your team bad day
    milpol and iptables like this.

Apprentice
    Only 6 seasons?
    I needed between 10 and 15 seasons to test and find some good counter forms and i've lost some games against lower teams too.
    You can't and never will win all games just because you're stronger!
    Just don't give up!
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Can someone explain to me how it happens, that I have the strongest team in the league, players are trained before each match, players condition for the max, morale for the max and at the end of the season I'm the eighth in the league?
    In 90% of the cases, the manager does something wrong (or could do few things better)
    It's team management ?
    It's training ?
    It's formation ?
    It's orders ?
    It's "wrong "reading" of opponent ?
    It's watching and coaching ?

Playing the 10 questions it's not enough

If you can describe one of your days, from the morning training till the end of your match, we could spot few things.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast