• 3 Post By maloukees
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Richie72
  • 2 Post By Kelpie Grant

Thread: Analysis about auction players

Pro

Analysis about auction players

Auction shows 15 players every 4 minutes which means 225 players each 1 hour and 5400 players every 24 hours and 151,000 players each 28 days season.

According to precise observations for long hours and over many days and for many seasons , we noticed that half of the players shown on auction for sale can be considered crap (below 80% - old : 28- 31 years - slow trainers ). In other words we can tell that Nordeus is providing around 75,000 good players ( above 80% and not that old )....

Nordeus pretend that millions of managers are still playing top 11 .

when we divide 75000 players over 11 players ( a team) the answer is less than 7000 teams, in other words Nordeus is providing players for 7000 teams.

let's say that each manager buys 5-6 players only each season not 11 players, in this case Nordeus would be providing good players for around 15,000 manager/team.

If we want to be more strict and say that each manager only buys 3 players each season , in this case if we divide the 75000 good players over 3 players per manager , the answer would be : 25,000 manager only.

lets analyze the numbers in a pessimist way and also count the bad old players into account and divide the whole number of players provided by nordeus through auction each season which is 151000 divide by 3 players only !! ( P.S.according to our long obeservation we noticed that around 3-4 players at least out of 15 in each 4 minutes round = 1/4 one fourth don't attract bidders .... ) the answer would be around 51 thousand manager at maximum in best scenario and 38,500 teams for the worst scenario

LETS SAY THERE ARE 60 AUCTIONS RUNNING SIMULTANEOUSLY ON 60 DIFFERENT SERVERS. 151 K * 60 = > 9 million players

first : what do you think about this study analysis ?

second : do you think Nordeus merged the auctions and allowed managers of all levels to participate in one auction on each server to hide the number of active managers ?

third : knowing that Nordeus provides more than 9 millions players half are good and half are bad, why do we see bidding wars that reach 50-60 tokens ... and in your opinion how many tokens an 18 years old 99% should really worth at maximum ?
    Last edited by USARABAT; 03-01-2019 at 08:16 AM.

Famous
    When I watch auctions with both my teams at the same time I see different lists.
    So we don't know how many auctions are running simultaneously.

Famous
    WHen I look to my main team and 2nd team auction I see very cleary that are different players are offered..

Sometimes almost no MC in my main team but my 2nd team many offers...

So I guess it also depends on the server where your team is
    regwardcole, Nebu and milpol like this.

Addicted
    One auction lists managers from different servers. I never got the option to add one of those managers as a friend, which means they are not at my server. And very many actions run at the same time. All my teams give different players offered. Every random time I log into the auction for the first time, the clock starts at4 minutes. So the simultaneous auctions do not start at the same time.

Wrong calculations and wrong strategy. The best players are not the 5 stars)))

One can count the amount of players that the market show, but we discard more than the 90% of what we see really.. xD

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @USARABAT
    all those calculations are wrong and useless.
    The only thing that matters is that list of the 15 players we see every 4 minutes, for how many managers is available.
    This is the control.
    milpol, Altiplano and Richie72 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Auction shows 15 players every 4 minutes which means 225 players each 1 hour and 5400 players every 24 hours and 151,000 players each 28 days season.

According to precise observations for long hours and over many days and for many seasons , we noticed that half of the players shown on auction for sale can be considered crap (below 80% - old : 28- 31 years - slow trainers ). In other words we can tell that Nordeus is providing around 75,000 good players ( above 80% and not that old )....

Nordeus pretend that millions of managers are still playing top 11 .

when we divide 75000 players over 11 players ( a team) the answer is less than 7000 teams, in other words Nordeus is providing players for 7000 teams.

let's say that each manager buys 5-6 players only each season not 11 players, in this case Nordeus would be providing good players for around 15,000 manager/team.

If we want to be more strict and say that each manager only buys 3 players each season , in this case if we divide the 75000 good players over 3 players per manager , the answer would be : 25,000 manager only.

lets analyze the numbers in a pessimist way and also count the bad old players into account and divide the whole number of players provided by nordeus through auction each season which is 151000 divide by 3 players only !! ( P.S.according to our long obeservation we noticed that around 3-4 players at least out of 15 in each 4 minutes round = 1/4 one fourth don't attract bidders .... ) the answer would be around 51 thousand manager at maximum in best scenario and 38,500 teams for the worst scenario

LETS SAY THERE ARE 60 AUCTIONS RUNNING SIMULTANEOUSLY ON 60 DIFFERENT SERVERS. 151 K * 60 = > 9 million players

first : what do you think about this study analysis ?

second : do you think Nordeus merged the auctions and allowed managers of all levels to participate in one auction on each server to hide the number of active managers ?

third : knowing that Nordeus provides more than 9 millions players half are good and half are bad, why do we see bidding wars that reach 50-60 tokens ... and in your opinion how many tokens an 18 years old 99% should really worth at maximum ?
    a trip to the job centre might help your free time issues
    georgewgunn73 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    a trip to the job centre might help your free time issues
    or as I have suggested to another time rich personage from these forums , a good woman or two really strips that time away from you.
    georgewgunn73 and Richie72 like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1