Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My ch league final lasted 24 minutes

Dreamer

My ch league final lasted 24 minutes

last night TopEleven was updated. this morning i had ch league final on 2 accounts. on both it lasted more than twice the normal time... fun fact is that on one of them was frozen on 82 min at the score 1-1. nothing happened for 2-3 minutes. i closed and start again the app and the match was finished 3-1 for the opponent. goals in 86 and 90 min. another fun fact is that, even he won 3-1, his entire team was rated 6, and most of my players 7 and 8.

i don't wanna say anything about trolls and fixed results, but you must admit this is strange... but i don't care anymore, because it was probably my final match in this game. peace!

Rookie
    I and a lot of people in this match, the match is not over, I had to look from the old version of the match

Rookie
    yah my league game froze every 5 mins. i assumed the problem was at my end but i had supporters coming when the match should have been long over.
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    no, that's exactly how long the match really lasted... my internet connection was ok, everything was fine... bugs and bugs and more bugs from nordeus...

Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    yah my league game froze every 5 mins. i assumed the problem was at my end but i had supporters coming when the match should have been long over.
    Is a PC issue, I have it too..

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

Android too
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    i usually play on PC but this was on iPad.
    khris likes this.

Apprentice
    My league match too lasted over the usual

Just watched Champions League final of one of my FA mates. The match lasted 16 minutes. Also freezed for 1 minute of the 81-82 minute. Bugs just as usual but nordeus has no time to solve them trying to bring us some more buggy content

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Just watched Champions League final of one of my FA mates. The match lasted 16 minutes. Also freezed for 1 minute of the 81-82 minute. Bugs just as usual but nordeus has no time to solve them trying to bring us some more buggy content
    Can you send me the club name/level of your FA mate?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast