Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: I was both trolled, and the troll :rolleyes:

Rookie

I was both trolled, and the troll

Interesting end to my season (level 12):

- I will finish 2nd in league, tied on points but with a lesser goal difference than my opponent (he hasn't played game 26 but I'm sure he will win). We are pretty even (I'm 109.6%, he is 102.7% but he has a 7-star ST):

- I lost the Cup final 2-1 when my opponent scored two late goals after going a man down when his DMC got red-carded in the 48th minute. Again, we are pretty even (109.6% me, 109.8% him) but I had better possession, shots, shots on goal, corners, free kicks, etc. We both attended the match:

- I won the CL final 2-1 after I lost my best DC and best MC to suspension in the semi, and my opponent missed a PK. Again, we are pretty even (I was down to 104.8% with backup DC and MC, he was 109.1%) but this time he had better possession, shots, corners, etc. We both attended the match:

Huh.
    Last edited by TropikThunder; 03-03-2019 at 01:54 AM.
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

What is your point?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    i disquilified in cup semifinal being 2 goals ahead and received them on 84' and 90' when i was only active manager.
    only to find out that in the final that nobody was active.so nordeus is awarding inactive managers.
    nordeus should give more support in active managers especially in such crucial matches.
    iptables likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by regwardcole View Post
    What is your point?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    I agree. I don't get the point either. Doesn't look like any trolling happened in either of those games. The numbers were fairly even with all of those opponents and both Managers attended. What happened in the two Finals, Red cards, late goals etc is entirely normal.
    Richie72 and iptables like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    In short
    He won the CL even though he had his best 2 players out (suspension) - hence his quality is slightly lower than his opponent. His opponent stats were much better than him
    He lost the Cup final even though he has a one man advantage. His quality is much better than his opponent. His stats were better than his opponent

Got it?
    Cup - higher quality and better stats - but lost to a ten men team of lower quality
    CL - the reverse happened
    Cheers
    Altiplano and TropikThunder like this.

I saw all that but those events are typical of T11. Being trolled would usually mean you attended a game against a much lower rated team (maybe 20-30% worse) with no Manager where you may have had much better stats or ratings (and the oppo GK becomes Buffon) yet for some inexplicable reason you lose.
    In both of these Finals both Managers were present and the teams were fairly equal. Ok so there were players suspended and Red cards but actually I'd have no complaints if I lost (or won) either of those games.
    In short, no troll.
    Last edited by dave1311; 03-02-2019 at 09:20 AM.
    Richie72 and Altiplano like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It's not every (winning a strοnger- loosing from a weaker ) game a troll.
    As I said, there are few things a manager can do to avoid this.
    For example in that Cup game, I see opponent making a sub at 77' and scoring at 80'.
    That's a classic reaction of the game.
    @ TropikThunder was watching didn't make a sub to tweak the engine.
    I also watching many of my games, being surprised from my oppo who 's watching the game but doesn't make a sub or changing formation.

Anyway, that wasn't a perfect but was a good season, one CL and two silvers in League and cup.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-02-2019 at 10:50 AM.
    Richie72 and dave1311 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It's not every (winning a strοnger- loosing from a weaker ) game a troll.
    As I said, there are few things a manager can do to avoid this.
    For example in that Cup game, I see opponent making a sub at 77' and scoring at 80'.
    That's a classic reaction of the game.
    @ TropikThunder was watching didn't make a sub to tweak the engine.
    I also watching many of my games, being surprised from my oppo who 's watching the game but doesn't make a sub or changing formation.

Anyway, that wasn't a perfect but was a good season, one CL and two silvers in League and cup.
    Very often I suffer a goal just after make a ssub (in these cases generally the engine doesn't show the live animation). I lost a cup final because of that. So against strong or even oppos i'm trying not to make subs, only if the palyer is having a very bad note.
    On the contrary, against weaker teams if the score is stuck on draw making a sub give me benefits... That's by my experience
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-02-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Very often I suffer a goal just after make a ssub (in these cases generally the engine doesn't show the live animation). I lost a cup final because of that. So against strong or even oppos i'm trying not to make subs, only if the palyer is having a very bad note.
    On the contrary, against weaker teams if the score is stuck on draw making a sub give me benefits... That's by my experience
    If you are ok with the score, there is no reason to make a sub. For example if my game is critical and I win 1-0, I avoid a sub .
    When I score the 2nd goal, then I make the sub for the green pack.

Also avoid to sub a defender.

Those are the usual reactions. Of course there are exceptions.
    dave1311, Richie72 and Altiplano like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If you are ok with the score, there is no reason to make a sub. For example if my game is critical and I win 1-0, I avoid a sub .
    When I score the 2nd goal, then I make the sub for the green pack.

Also avoid to sub a defender.
    Dead right about not subbing a defender. I avoid it as so often I conceded a goal straight away when i did. i always sub a MC for the greenpack and usually cos a MC has a yellow card.
    nikolgiorgos and Altiplano like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast