Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: I was both trolled, and the troll :rolleyes:

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    125

    I was both trolled, and the troll

    Interesting end to my season (level 12):

    - I will finish 2nd in league, tied on points but with a lesser goal difference than my opponent (he hasn't played game 26 but I'm sure he will win). We are pretty even (I'm 109.6%, he is 102.7% but he has a 7-star ST):



    - I lost the Cup final 2-1 when my opponent scored two late goals after going a man down when his DMC got red-carded in the 48th minute. Again, we are pretty even (109.6% me, 109.8% him) but I had better possession, shots, shots on goal, corners, free kicks, etc. We both attended the match:





    - I won the CL final 2-1 after I lost my best DC and best MC to suspension in the semi, and my opponent missed a PK. Again, we are pretty even (I was down to 104.8% with backup DC and MC, he was 109.1%) but this time he had better possession, shots, corners, etc. We both attended the match:





    Huh.
    Last edited by TropikThunder; 03-03-2019 at 01:54 AM.
    TropikThunder


    Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1


    Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    23
    What is your point?

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Richie72 likes this.

  3. #3
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    513
    i disquilified in cup semifinal being 2 goals ahead and received them on 84' and 90' when i was only active manager.
    only to find out that in the final that nobody was active.so nordeus is awarding inactive managers.
    nordeus should give more support in active managers especially in such crucial matches.
    iptables likes this.

  4. #4
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by regwardcole View Post
    What is your point?

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    I agree. I don't get the point either. Doesn't look like any trolling happened in either of those games. The numbers were fairly even with all of those opponents and both Managers attended. What happened in the two Finals, Red cards, late goals etc is entirely normal.
    Richie72 and iptables like this.
    KFC Ange
    Level 76
    34 League Titles
    7 Champions League
    1 Super League
    9 Cup


    KFC Ange XIX
    Level 5
    3 League Titles
    0 Champions League
    1 Super League
    2 Cup

  5. #5
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    406
    In short
    He won the CL even though he had his best 2 players out (suspension) - hence his quality is slightly lower than his opponent. His opponent stats were much better than him
    He lost the Cup final even though he has a one man advantage. His quality is much better than his opponent. His stats were better than his opponent

    Got it?
    Cup - higher quality and better stats - but lost to a ten men team of lower quality
    CL - the reverse happened
    Cheers
    Altiplano and TropikThunder like this.

  6. #6
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,455
    I saw all that but those events are typical of T11. Being trolled would usually mean you attended a game against a much lower rated team (maybe 20-30% worse) with no Manager where you may have had much better stats or ratings (and the oppo GK becomes Buffon) yet for some inexplicable reason you lose.
    In both of these Finals both Managers were present and the teams were fairly equal. Ok so there were players suspended and Red cards but actually I'd have no complaints if I lost (or won) either of those games.
    In short, no troll.
    Last edited by dave1311; 03-02-2019 at 09:20 AM.
    Richie72 and Altiplano like this.
    KFC Ange
    Level 76
    34 League Titles
    7 Champions League
    1 Super League
    9 Cup


    KFC Ange XIX
    Level 5
    3 League Titles
    0 Champions League
    1 Super League
    2 Cup

  7. #7
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,323
    It's not every (winning a strοnger- loosing from a weaker ) game a troll.
    As I said, there are few things a manager can do to avoid this.
    For example in that Cup game, I see opponent making a sub at 77' and scoring at 80'.
    That's a classic reaction of the game.
    @ TropikThunder was watching didn't make a sub to tweak the engine.
    I also watching many of my games, being surprised from my oppo who 's watching the game but doesn't make a sub or changing formation.

    Anyway, that wasn't a perfect but was a good season, one CL and two silvers in League and cup.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-02-2019 at 10:50 AM.
    Richie72 and dave1311 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  8. #8
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It's not every (winning a strοnger- loosing from a weaker ) game a troll.
    As I said, there are few things a manager can do to avoid this.
    For example in that Cup game, I see opponent making a sub at 77' and scoring at 80'.
    That's a classic reaction of the game.
    @ TropikThunder was watching didn't make a sub to tweak the engine.
    I also watching many of my games, being surprised from my oppo who 's watching the game but doesn't make a sub or changing formation.

    Anyway, that wasn't a perfect but was a good season, one CL and two silvers in League and cup.
    Very often I suffer a goal just after make a ssub (in these cases generally the engine doesn't show the live animation). I lost a cup final because of that. So against strong or even oppos i'm trying not to make subs, only if the palyer is having a very bad note.
    On the contrary, against weaker teams if the score is stuck on draw making a sub give me benefits... That's by my experience
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-02-2019 at 10:50 AM.

  9. #9
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,323
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Very often I suffer a goal just after make a ssub (in these cases generally the engine doesn't show the live animation). I lost a cup final because of that. So against strong or even oppos i'm trying not to make subs, only if the palyer is having a very bad note.
    On the contrary, against weaker teams if the score is stuck on draw making a sub give me benefits... That's by my experience
    If you are ok with the score, there is no reason to make a sub. For example if my game is critical and I win 1-0, I avoid a sub .
    When I score the 2nd goal, then I make the sub for the green pack.

    Also avoid to sub a defender.

    Those are the usual reactions. Of course there are exceptions.
    dave1311, Richie72 and Altiplano like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If you are ok with the score, there is no reason to make a sub. For example if my game is critical and I win 1-0, I avoid a sub .
    When I score the 2nd goal, then I make the sub for the green pack.

    Also avoid to sub a defender.
    Dead right about not subbing a defender. I avoid it as so often I conceded a goal straight away when i did. i always sub a MC for the greenpack and usually cos a MC has a yellow card.
    nikolgiorgos and Altiplano like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast