Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jcohen42

Thread: Player transfers

Player transfers

Hello. Help me to figure out one thing. For example we have auction of one player which is 90% strong for my club level (my club level is 3). And for what f****** reason 46 club and manager level player is bidding to buy that player which will be very low for his level?? I saw things like that very often.. Or maybe i dont get something..
    Thanks for answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From level 3 onwards, you will be part of the main auction market i believe.
    Level 1 & 2 share an auction market, like for noobs.

My friend at level 4 is having a big problem with tokens and money this season because the auction market is so insanely expensive and you don't join an association till level 4 so very little tokens available to spend

All players regardless of level see the player as the same %
    the only difference is the cost of the player which is relevant to level.
    So the example you gave that player is 90% to everyone.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @TautasJ5 as you are new in the game, read this thread
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...mary-bugs.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Auction markets for most of the game are by percentage and not overall quality, so you have people of lots of levels bidding on the same player.

One of the many problems of this transfer market that makes the game uninteresting...
    TautasJ5 likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    From level 3 onwards, you will be part of the main auction market i believe.
    Level 1 & 2 share an auction market, like for noobs.

My friend at level 4 is having a big problem with tokens and money this season because the auction market is so insanely expensive and you don't join an association till level 4 so very little tokens available to spend
    I have a club in level 3 and it is really hard to chase that 18y/o ft or high % player against managers who have had seasons to stockpile tokens , also with the additional income stream from higher level Asso earnings. Lower level managers have to aim at lower % players. I am picking up 74-79% players for virtually nothing and just throwing greens at them until they are useful.
    The inflation in the market for young high% players in the auction is just a joke. I sit in on some auction , put in an early bid that gets beaten almost before it shows on the screen , and just watch what people are paying and have a laugh at the prices. I always reserve a big grin and a good laugh when I watch a 25 or older player in the high 90% area go for 30 or 40 tokens. Thats just stupid in my opinion , I couldnt justify it to myself and just wont do it. This is the result of one of the dumbest decisions by the devs I have seen in nearly 2 1/2 years of this game. I am not sure if it is worse than taking the gk training trick away but its damn close.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1