Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Season 116 - Are you ready?

Apprentice
    First troll result of the season, in second match of the league.

Me 114%, against opponent manager (of course not present) 86%.

0-2.

Lol.

Desert Rats FC received their new league roster yesterday and have their usual once-every-5-seasons friend-fest. Some of the other teams are long-term adversaries or ex-friends so this could be an interesting season, in the Chinese sense...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-l34-league-initial.jpg

After the Day 2 Youth Academy graduates turned out to be a bit of a bust, the Management has done a bit of Transfer Market/Recommendation business and picked up some new defensive fodder and a replacement left winger:

Season 116 - Are you ready?-dr-mochammad-alfian-39t125m.jpg
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-dr-edward-thomas-69t126m.jpg
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-dr-omar-einarsson-39t125m.jpg

Day 3 dawned with the Management checking the day's fixtures and realising that friend teams will play a big part in the season... At the end of the day equality of Quality was reflected in the two match results.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-results-day-03.jpg

Today saw a tough Cup match against a +5% opponent and a League match against a -18% opponent that was trickier than one would expect.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-results-day-04.jpg

Stats from the league match - 2 goals by the opposition, 100% Efficiency FFS...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-league-ms-r02-schalke-04.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-06-2019 at 10:27 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Nouvion FC have a League that is in some ways more difficult than their previous two and in others easier. The two or three low-Quality possibly abandoned teams will be easy to overcome (in the first round of matches Svucha FC won their match against Scarlett 15-0), but the higher-Quality teams have already increased their Quality over the initial ones posted, and Nouvion will have to follow suit.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-l03-league-initial.jpg

The new left-winger got into the thick of it during the past two days, and his four full appearances have yielded 9 goals, including two hat-tricks.
    The Management have visited the Transfer Market and recruited three new players.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-nfc-ignacio-saez-1t444k.jpg
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-nfc-philippe-hollenstein-3t1_88m.jpg
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-nfc-jelle-popelier-14t1_62m.jpg

Day 3 started with Nouvion yielding 6% to their Champions League visitors and ended with a visit to their +12% League opponents, but they produced two excellent performances, including an 88th minute winner in the League match after the home side had dominated large portions of the match...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-results-day-03.jpg

Nouvion faced their home League match with some trepidation as their free-scoring opponents were +6% Quality and had trounced the lowest-Quality team in the League the previous day, but they put in a tight-passing possession performance and AML Dorizon popped up 7 minutes into the second period and netted the only goal of the match. The Cup match in the evening was a cake-walk in comparison, their -45% Quality opponents being sent away smarting from an 8-0 defeat...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-results-day-04.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-06-2019 at 10:15 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    Top 8 teams in my league are of similar quality
    Hopefully the trolls are evenly spread to other top teams
    Cup and CL - mostly +1 level up teams
    maloukees likes this.

So far, I have lost both CL games, am topping my league, and I gave my Cup opponent 8-1 in the first leg. The thing is all my opponents are somewhat above my quality, or quite bellow my quality. So why is the CL not favouring me? Let's blame Nordeus... hehehe
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Dreamer
    Yeah, that's right
    Gonna blame Nordeus for losing to a non attendance manager and more than 20% lower in quality 10 men team 😂
    But, but....
    Forgotten to thank Nordeus for defeating a 30% higher in quality with 10 men. To add insult- won by 4 clear goals. Oops- will keep in mind to thank Nordeus when meeting such teams again🤣🤣🤣
    Nebu likes this.

Day 5, and Desert Rats FC had a good away win in the League and their second draw against an equal Quality team in the Champions League.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-results-day-05.jpg

Nouvion FC visited the poorest team in the League, who were playing a Goalkeeper in midfield, incurring the enforced 20% Possession penalty. An away win in the Champions League keeps up their 100% record this season.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-results-day-05.jpg

Rather than be another one of those boring "games broken ,look at this troll result ,how can this happen etc etc etc " I say damn it , we dominated but didnt take our chances while our opponent took their only chance. Yeah the better team lost but thats football.
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-2019-03-08.jpg
    Nebu and king7eric like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice
    Ok, already out of the cup, one draw and one lost against a weaker opponent (20%).

Thanks Nordeus.

Dreamer
    Defeated a 9 men team of slightly lower in quality by 2 -1
    Thank you very much Nord

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast