Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Season 116 - Are you ready?

Both teams qualified for the next round of the Champions League, and recorded good wins in the League...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-results-day-17.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-results-day-17.jpg
    iptables likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    When the game has not enough space to write
    FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Season 116 - Are you ready?-%CE%92%CE%91%CE%A5%CE%95%CE%A1%CE%9D.jpg

lol
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    When the game has not enough space to write
    FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ΒΑΥΕΡΝ.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	119618

lol
    xD

Fun, at least I wasn't trolled here xDDD

Well yes I was 4-0 in the 1st half and just did 3 subs before the 70, and I had a injury inthe 74' xDD thats why the 4-1.

In cl the team is out after 2 troll matches vs a -8% that in first leg had just 3-4 animations showing his movements, scoring 2 goals, the 95% of the match was our team missing. The 2nd leg was almost the same with a single goal for them and all my players performance vanished the more I train the team....

Seems that at the distance of 6-8% the oppos have a advantage,... I won this team 4-2 in League having just +2% or so.... in cup I had -2% than the tanker and I won 3-0.... so?.... then I noticed that playing defensive in that particular last match the defense was many time close to midfield what created a space for oppo's counters,,,, without have the offside trap ON... and with 3 blue arrows for DCs .....¿?
    so it was a fixed round with the AM saying in the first leg that they were favourites and after the second saying that this was a surprise xD

Then almost all teams are +1 level... I wanted to go to SL to try the 7th but the group leader was trolled vs the 4th too and then became 3rd.... so all was made to force me to join the CL playoffs xDDDD

-.-'

ROLLBACK PLEASE, RECALIBRATION OF MARGINS AS BEFORE, OR THE EFFORT IS DISSIPATED.
    Last edited by khris; 03-20-2019 at 01:31 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    Exactly that. The shot efficiency %. You are the first person I see, who is taking this stat seriously into attention.
    Also, Hunter, this counts for the Shots on target I believe ? Meaning, "we might have holes in our def" ?
    Im just trying to better understand the stats during and after a match, so I can investigate my team's weak point and work on it
    I know that my defense had problems.
    If our defense was strong enough they wont let the opposition take many shots let alone many shots on target. I am seeing it this way.

I am taking this stat seriously because it has costed me Cup twice. Troll results ( the ones that i experienced ) had one common denominator - Opponents taking more shots than usual ( with 30%-40% possession ) and shot efficiency very high. So imo strengthening my defense further might help.
    iptables likes this.

Addicted
    I just got the first loss of the season in the league. Still leading by 6 pts though. I was absent during half of the last season and my quality had significantly dropped, so the competition in league is not really tough and I think I will be able to win the championship.

In CL, a very hard opponent, 15% h higher quality is up tomorrow, I hope I can manage.

Cup is against a 20% lower team, but if get through the final it will be much balanced. A couple of days will show the faith of this season.

Unfinished business from last night, as I found out this morning. Their two wins yesterday took Nouvion FC over 100 wins

Season 116 - Are you ready?-nfc-history-101-wins.jpg

After a good win against 13th place in the League in the morning, but their current unbeaten run came to an end in the afternoon against an equally rated team in the Cup.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-results-day-18.jpg

Desert Rats FC only had a League match today, after conceding in the 2nd minute they turned on the after-burners and ended up 7-1 winners...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-results-day-18.jpg
    Altiplano likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I know that my defense had problems.
    If our defense was strong enough they wont let the opposition take many shots let alone many shots on target. I am seeing it this way.

I am taking this stat seriously because it has costed me Cup twice. Troll results ( the ones that i experienced ) had one common denominator - Opponents taking more shots than usual ( with 30%-40% possession ) and shot efficiency very high. So imo strengthening my defense further might help.
    You can't do anything about shot efficiency, it's the Luck factor of the game.
    But shots, more than it should from oppo is a bad sign.
    Setting man to man might helps.
    Sup the DMC if he has bellow 7.0, might helps too.
    If not, it's wasn't to be
    iptables and Hunter like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

League leader suddenly drops 3 points, and all four are back in business, considering that he hasn't played with any of us yet.
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190320-185112_top-eleven.jpg
    talisman likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Season 116 - Are you ready?-resizer_15531622467300.jpg

League

For the first time this season, the team has finally taken the top spot. Although the game had to troll my opponent for this to happen, i am still pleased. Now i have to hang on for dear life! Not confident of winning but hopeful. There is only a 6 percent difference between our qualities, he having the better team and his white skills trump mine. Basically he is stronger and better so if i win the league, he is going to be really annoyed.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-img_20190321_180305.jpg

Super Cup

Had my doubts whether i made the right choice going for Super League when i saw my QF opponent. Somehow i remembered him being weaker when i checked during group stages but he might have trained up or bought new players recently. Luck was on my side as i took the away leg 1-3 today rather easily despite having only a 5 percent quality advantage. I did however make an erroneous sub which lead to my team conceding a goal almost immediately. Nonetheless, we will take this win and i will make sure my team isnt complacent for our home leg on saturday.

Cup-Eliminated in QF
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-21-2019 at 10:22 AM.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190321-145404_top-eleven.jpg
    This is one topsy-turvy league.
    So the former league leader lost again to the current No: 3, and I now occupy the first position based having the highest number of goals scored.

Two important things to note from the Nebuchadnezzar's history is that they have not conceded so many goals at the middle of the season (if you recall, our poor defence almost cost us the CL, so we changed the goalie and reinforce the defence).

Secondly, the Nebuchadnezzar has only lost more than 5 games once, in all of its League Title races.

Could this be another season where they produce a late stellar performance to seize the League.

PS: the league table reminds me of the old song: "say what, say what, anything can happen."
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast