Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Season 116 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    So far this season I had noticed 2 predetermined results.
    Before the match starts - a visual bug shows that I was leading by 1-0 in the 81st minute. Yep - final result when played during real time - won 1 nil
    The second time - on 41st minute, the score was 0-0.
    Exact result in the end.
    I changed tactics and formation and sub players to overcome the result - but the game had decided on the score line.
    So keep quiet and be happy 😂
    Last edited by Chai; 03-21-2019 at 04:12 PM. Reason: More info
    Nebu likes this.

Desert Rats FC have learned it doesn't pay to climb to the top of the table. For the third time this season their achievement of the dizzy heights has been followed by a BS adverse result...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-results-day-19.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-l34-league-r17-top.jpg

Nouvion FC have been at the top of the table for some time, and obviously Nordeus have decided not to let them get too far ahead...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-results-day-19.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-l03-league-r17-top.jpg

Of course, another way of hobbling a team is through injuries. Now I've had 12 day injuries before, but with this one the poor player must have had his life hanging by a thread when they took him off the pitch...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-nfc-jelle-popelier-injury-20d.jpg

"Oh, yeah, I've been crippled but I'm feeling really great about it..."
    Last edited by talisman; 03-21-2019 at 07:57 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Desert Rats FC have learned it doesn't pay to climb to the top of the table. For the third time this season their achievement of the dizzy heights has been followed by a BS adverse result...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S41 Results Day 19.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	119714

Name:	S41 L34 League R17 Top.jpg 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	119716

Nouvion FC have been at the top of the table for some time, and obviously Nordeus have decided not to let them get too far ahead...

Name:	S03 Results Day 19.jpg 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	119718

Name:	S03 L03 League R17 Top.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	119720

Of course, another way of hobbling a team is through injuries. Now I've had 12 day injuries before, but with this one the poor player must have had his life hanging by a thread when they took him off the pitch...

Name:	NFC Jelle Popelier Injury 20D.jpg 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	119722

I had a 24 day injury a couple of days ago.

TE version of an ACL ?
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

The more I train my team, the more the scores are cutted. xD

2-1 vs a -25%, I can understand then that the game just created this scenario cause is the 4th in league and had a defeat last match, so it tends to manage the scenarios in a dynamic way.......

Let's see cause I need to have more GD to keep the 1st place with the 3 points margin I have and seems theres no way to go far away in the scores....

edit: post 12.000.
    Last edited by khris; 03-22-2019 at 11:14 AM.

Wow! I don't think I have seen a 20 days injury before, looks like they don't want him to play for one season.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Season over in the League for Red Kelpie FC after a shock loss to a mid tier team despite dominating the match. The manager was left fuming after a 3-0 loss and said after the match " results like that are hard to stomach and defy explanation. We dominated every facet of the match except the scoreline so 3-0 was well out of order and undeserved in my opinion. The opposition get 3 shots on goal all match and score with all 3 against our gk who has been a star all season and prior to tonight had only conceded 9 all season , just incredible and we couldnt find the net at all. Then towards the end they get their third when our striker gets sent off in our own penalty area , just another terrible refereeing decision this season. League is over for us but we can still achieve the double if we are lucky.
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-2019-03-22-5-.jpgSeason 116 - Are you ready?-2019-03-22-6-.jpg
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Season over in the League for Red Kelpie FC after a shock loss to a mid tier team despite dominating the match. The manager was left fuming after a 3-0 loss and said after the match " results like that are hard to stomach and defy explanation. We dominated every facet of the match except the scoreline so 3-0 was well out of order and undeserved in my opinion. The opposition get 3 shots on goal all match and score with all 3 against our gk who has been a star all season and prior to tonight had only conceded 9 all season , just incredible and we couldnt find the net at all. Then towards the end they get their third when our striker gets sent off in our own penalty area , just another terrible refereeing decision this season. League is over for us but we can still achieve the double if we are lucky.

Name:	2019-03-22 (5).jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	119742Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-03-22 (6).jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	119744
    I don't know why we have bad reffing when we can't even tell there is a reff in the game. One of my games recently had this insight after the match: "non of the referee's decision went our way". Why doesn't Nordeus give these referees some personality so we can know what to expect per match.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Why doesn't Nordeus give these referees some personality so we can know what to expect per match.
    Ive done this suggestion few times... and it have sense actually.

And with a single goal from FK vs a -20% team, and a aggregate of 6-1 for us, we reached the cup finale. If there's no surprise we'll win the 7th Cup. Still we played vs the final opo yesterday and we only could win 2-1 ben a -20% team too... lately Im looking too much animations of my team just missing... so in league today I will recovery Juninho and I'll give a chance to a 4-4-1-1 with our key man Madsen, playing as ML, been AML...

Lets see if this makes us play more fluid... cause is like we cant advance more than just 1-2 goals....

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast