Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Season 116 - Are you ready?

I think that I will lose on purpose on my last league match. I have sold all of my subs.last season it took approximately 2 hours to sell a player. This time 30 minutes.My players are tired and I have a super cup final after the league match.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Great season! I was expecting to win nothing but won 2 trophies. I manipulated to play super league and my league opponent kept getting trolled. I really felt the game engine really favoured me for league. Yes quality wise i am only 6 percent below him but his white skills were much higher. Anyway only game left for me is the Super Cup which is against a team i really wanted to avoid and is actually the reason i choose to go Super League instead. I am sure if white skills are taken into consideration at all, i have no chance. Lets see! Good luck to all playing the Super Cup and congrats on getting here or if you already won it

Season 116 - Are you ready?-resizer_15539615746990.jpg
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-img_20190331_002303.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    the time has come to say goodbye to a great scorer. I am level 2 and he has helped me a lot. especially this season that I got the tremble. He is old and needs to leave. I will miss you potezica. I hope his last super cup match will be one of his best, if not the best
    Milpol, very nicely done. You won all possible trophies and saved 1.4k greens in 2 seasons! And have 300 plus tokens already! You are really winning on a budget.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-30-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    milpol and iptables like this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Milpol, very nicely done. You won all possible trophies and saved 1.4k greens in 2 seasons! And have 300 plus tokens already! You are really winning on a budget.
    Thanks man but I'm not winning on cash
    I could have more greens but...you know, private life, school etc
    EastsiderSG and iptables like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Btw
    The redeem codes
    Supercup2019 - 4 greens
    Cleansheets- 4 blues
    To be redeemed where?
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Thanks man but I'm not winning on cash
    I could have more greens but...you know, private life, school etc
    Oh yes, i didnt notice but you are a little low on cash. But cash isnt precious later in game, greens and tokens are! I actually do remember being very tight in early seasons as well. To mitigate this, i always bought alot of players and filled my bench, train them for a season and sell them for a good profit. Much better than exchanging tokens for cash in the shop. Maybe you can do it if you dont need to buy first team replacements. Only 1 token players of cos
    milpol, Der_Ryan_M and iptables like this.

and the tanker that plays only FAs didnt change the formation and we had a 1-1. so, thats why I hate how FAs interfere in the regular comps during a weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    To be redeemed where?
    Top right of club shop. Just below your greens. There should be a redeem button
    Oh ya this is for android users, apple users can afford to pay alot for their hardware so do not need freebies or so i am told
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Oh yes, i didnt notice but you are a little low on cash. But cash isnt precious later in game, greens and tokens are! I actually do remember being very tight in early seasons as well. To mitigate this, i always bought alot of players and filled my bench, train them for a season and sell them for a good profit. Much better than exchanging tokens for cash in the shop. Maybe you can do it if you dont need to buy first team replacements. Only 1 token players of cos
    That's actually a good hint, I do it as well on my small club. And always buy the youth player for Token... I didn't have money problems anymore at level 5 or 6 there. If you win a lot, it also helps of course.

And congrats for your silverware Eastsider! But it also just shows, that white skills are less important today.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    To be redeemed where?
    From your club shop
    Not too sure when will this 2 codes expiry dates

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Nebu likes this.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast