Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By MoltenwichCity
  • 1 Post By Kelpie Grant
  • 2 Post By Bunzo

Thread: New season tips.

New season tips.

I'm starting this thread as the new season just started and I'm giving out tips for those managers struggling with their team.

Tip#1: Never buy from the auction with the first 10 days of the season. People are spamming their thousands of tokens just to buy the new players on the auctions. I recommend you start buying once the market slows down in order to avoid people spamming 10 tokens when you have very few to spend.

Tip#2: Extensively train your players every day.
    When you don't have anything planned for today, train your players as much as possible. It helps you avoid the urge to spend tokens for players that are going to sniped from you. It will take long but you could always tank if you want to.

Tip#3: Always pay attention to your competition. When the league board finally loads, check the teams around you. You will then have an idea of what you are going up against. Also check your cup competition to see if you be facing a low ranked or high ranked opponent in the next round.

Tip#4: Look at the formation and tactics guide on the forum. I know it sounds a little bit dumb but hear me out. The formation and tactics page on the forum can give you an idea to counteract your opponent's strategy. With help from your fellow managers, you can succeed like everyone else.

Hopefully these tips are useful for you new managers or those who are struggling. I wish you a good season.

Cheers lads!!!
    USARABAT and Francicic01 like this.

I disagree with tip#1 in some ways even with the demise of negotiations there is a strategy to buying players early season. Simply dont just throw tokens at players you may like or think may be good for your team. Take a good hard look at your team first , identify any crucial deficiencies and target only players to suit that role first. Prioritize your buying by ranking the player types that you need to fill your team. Always ask yourself first , can I get 1 more season from that player before trying to find a replacement. Budget your tokens so you dont spend too much on 1 player , again prioritize and work out how much you are willing to spend on each player type and DONT EVER PAY MORE THAN THAT AMOUNT. If the player you are after exceeds your limit , bail out and wait for the next one. There is another strategy I use but wont share however I bought 3 x 18 y/o and a 19 y/o for a total of 25 tokens in around 3 hours over 2 days , it can be done.
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Bs
    lol
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-04-2019 at 07:25 PM.
    Altiplano and madflo19 like this.