Thread: high lvl% attack and low lvl% defence

Dreamer

high lvl% attack and low lvl% defence

i have a manager in my league he is 1st at the moment,at the beginning of season he bough all new players in 5 of those are in what i class as attacking eg AMR/AML/AMC all were 22yrs players he then obviously power trained them all to between 145-155 including SPs his attack % is above 148% nearly 149% now but his defence is only 114% midfield 137% surely this a completely inbalanced side and should show in the game engine over 30% between attack and defence will surely open him up to more defeats against good sides at the moment im the only one close in % to him rest of league are nowhere, i've lost two games one to him and other i class as troll his team was also trolled on same day. hes sitting pretty at top of league but to me he is a prime candidate to be trolled more later in season

Apprentice
    So his midfield "pumped" by amr/amc/aml ? well yeah imbalance, usually play some "gung ho" tactic if i meet team like that, its work couple season ago. But then again wingers are pretty op in this game, meanwhile ST still meh unless you play 2 good st.

i have st with 160 finishing with good heading, he never finish or head the ball properly lmao, meanwhile my new decent winger get all the glory.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    i have a manager in my league he is 1st at the moment,at the beginning of season he bough all new players in 5 of those are in what i class as attacking eg AMR/AML/AMC all were 22yrs players he then obviously power trained them all to between 145-155 including SPs his attack % is above 148% nearly 149% now but his defence is only 114% midfield 137% surely this a completely inbalanced side and should show in the game engine over 30% between attack and defence will surely open him up to more defeats against good sides at the moment im the only one close in % to him rest of league are nowhere, i've lost two games one to him and other i class as troll his team was also trolled on same day. hes sitting pretty at top of league but to me he is a prime candidate to be trolled more later in season
    and sure enough its happened to them in last 4 games lol