Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: sponserpay video for rewards???

Banned

sponserpay video for rewards???

What is this? Why does it never allow me to "get my reward"???

is there a button I am missing? Do i have to watch 30 straight minutes?
    Why wont it work???

Anyone?

Addicted
    Which video is it and where did you access it from, as I'll try it for myself later on?

If it's the type of video I'm thinking of (the ones where you get the 'Get Reward' green button when the video finishes/after a set time, then says 'Successful' shortly after), you'd just need to wait it out, though now and then, even if it's after 30 minutes, I can usually get them after less than 10 minutes most times.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Banned
    It is this stupid heinie employee ****. The video finishes and there is no thing to click on.
    I just did it again and it gave me the forge of empires video and I got my red pack.

Nordeus, check your videos before you allow associations.

Dreamer
    the same

Banned
    ANyone? I still cannot get my reward with this facking video? It is worth 1 token, so I want this. What the hell is wrong with this sponserpay?

Are you sure it isn't an offer where you have to watch 3 video's before receiving a token?
    ( in some cases 1 video will gets you '33 points', and by 100 points you'll get a token, so then it's even up to 4 video's)
    Playing with team: Oranje

Sometimes you need to wait a couple of x seconds after it ends. The green/blue buttom will appear/be available. I have the same issue with the "Heineken" commercial all the time
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    nope, i waited 3 hours. nothing. nada. zilcho. what a ****ing ripoff. waste of time.
    I am tek-savvy, I know how these things work and there is something wrong with this one. I have 3 computers and none of them have been able to do it.

Dreamer
    Some of the offers simply don't work - I know that for a fact. This time though, it's not Nordeus' fault - they don't have control over the offers, you just get what the sponsor providers have at the time and there are even cases of viruses with the download-type offers.

Addicted
    the video for me that doesn't want to work first asks if I am 18 or older, then I see a video for Heineken - the candidate. And when it ends, the button never turns green.

sponserpay video for rewards???-wontwork.jpg

the get reward button never turns green

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast