Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Kaizer Franz
  • 2 Post By madflo19

Thread: Platinium association with 1347 points. What the hell ?

Platinium association with 1347 points. What the hell ?

Hello,

A new season just begin but at the last I saw something quite disturbing. Image speaks for itself :

Platinium association with 1347 points. What the hell ?-20190302_121359.jpg

How was this association promoted in platinum division when its points record was 1347 ?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe67 View Post
    Hello,

A new season just begin but at the last I saw something quite disturbing. Image speaks for itself :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190302_121359.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	118744

How was this association promoted in platinum division when its points record was 1347 ?
    Record points don't take in account the 50 points prize when you win the last tournament ( if you beat your record point in a season ).
    Or the 25 or 30 pts for second place , ect ...
    madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe67 View Post
    Hello,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190302_121359.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	118744

They actually had more than that. Its just not recorded (who knows the reason). It happened to my current FA as well. Last season we finished with record points. But points recorded just until the 3rd week.

champions train, losers complaint

Famous
    The bonus points from the last weeekend are never courted I those Numbers... I guess its one of those bugs

Quote Originally Posted by king7eric View Post
    They actually had more than that. Its just not recorded (who knows the reason). It happened to my current FA as well. Last season we finished with record points. But points recorded just until the 3rd week.

champions train, losers complaint
    Maybe you want to say that the bonus from the last duel of the 4th week wasn't added to your asso record (it's not possible to have no points added the 4th week, only if you had 0 wins/draws that last week lol)
    Richie72 and Kaizer Franz like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER