Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: i'm screwed?

Quote Originally Posted by dicky View Post
    2~0 win proves u don't need to buy tokens
    GET IN!!! Knew you could do it!!! I told you to hang in and not make it easy for your opponent and you just never know and you pulled it off... All the best for the FINAL!!!
    dicky likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dicky View Post
    got champs league game in few hours. just seen his team lol. better get praying dam token buyers lol. my team in red and white
    Wow, the guy goes all out on scouts and training and cant put the right ****ing numbers on the star players??? REALLY??? You pay the tokens to change the name already...PUT THE CORRECT NUMBER YOU ASSCLOWN!

not directed at you dicky.....
    July Fourth and Poker-32 like this.

i'm no expert. in the first leg i played 4 2 3 1 all narrow i was away. in the home game i played 4 1 3 2 as needed a goal all narrow again. hard tackling whole pitch pressure long ball zonal normal mentality. i normally play 4 4 2 but this guy's team was ridiculous.

good luck
    Arsenal for 3rd... a cheeky tenner says so!

final stats on game. just shows the game is balanced its about tactics and watching the game to get possession bonus lol. cheers guys for the comments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i'm screwed?-2013-05-01-17.55.23.jpg  
    SimplySimon likes this.
    Arsenal for 3rd... a cheeky tenner says so!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123