Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By iansyorkcityfc
  • 1 Post By WindKwality
  • 1 Post By iansyorkcityfc

Thread: unfortunately........

Dreamer

unfortunately........

UNFORTUNATELY,we couldn't cause a shock against the favourites ???????!!!!!!!!! wait a minute i was told that i was favourite before the game i'm 21% higher better players etc etc etc, i got beaten 1 v 0 no, 2 v 0 no, even 2 v 1 you bet your mums uncle it wasnt no the score line was 1 v 4 and just for good measure i had player sent off come off it this nordeusless lets mess up the transfer system out business driven wasters as the cheaters at the game are not spending real money GET THIS STUPID GAME ENGINE SORTED OUT AND STOP FAVOURING THE LOWER % TEAMS ,THAT RESULT WAS THE WORSE TROLL/SCRIPTED RESULT I HAVE EVER HAD grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc; 03-13-2019 at 08:06 PM.
    WindKwality likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    UNFORTUNATELY,we couldn't cause a shock against the favourites ???????!!!!!!!!! wait a minute i was the favourite before the game i'm 21% higher better players etc etc etc, i got beaten 1 v 0 no, 2 v 0 no, even 2 v 1 you bet your mums uncle it wasnt no the score line was 1 v 4 and just for good measure i had player sent off come off it this nordeusless lets mess up the transfer system out business driven wasters as the cheaters at the game are not spending real money GET THIS STUPID GAME ENGINE SORTED OUT AND STOP FAVOURING THE LOWER % TEAMS ,THAT RESULT WAS THE WORSE TROLL/SCRIPTED RESULT I HAVE EVER HAD grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr
    Last season i drew a game in the league 1-1. The opposition had 20 something % and i was more than 115% with semi-mutants. Thats what i call a hell of a troll.
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Dreamer
    [QUOTE=WindKwality;606636]Last season i drew a game in the league 1-1. The opposition had 20 something % and i was more than 115% with semi-mutants. Thats what i call a hell of a troll.
    i know its just so completely idiotic i didn't get to watch game as i was out although i had one friend watching, if it had been 1 v 0 i'd would have been ok but not that result
    WindKwality likes this.