Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Help me understand this

Help me understand this

So, i'm not sure what's happening, but i'm having some problems winning versus inactive weaker teams. The reason seems to be an abnormal amount of saves from the opponents goalkeeper. (Take a look at the screens)

Anyone has any idea how to avoid this? I got a well trained team.

Is this cause they got secretly insane goalies whitout visible stats? Do my attackers all suck for no reason? Is this a way to keep me from winning to easily?

Ps: I'm always the one in white.

Help me understand this-screenshot_20190315-235838_top-eleven.jpg

Help me understand this-screenshot_20190315-235848_top-eleven.jpg

Help me understand this-screenshot_20190315-235858_top-eleven.jpg

Help me understand this-screenshot_20190315-235957_top-eleven.jpg

Help me understand this-screenshot_20190316-000055_top-eleven.jpg

Help me understand this-screenshot_20190316-000122_top-eleven.jpg

Famous
    Maybe play another style.. defending or attacking etc...

Just try what works with your team

I'm switching styles constantly. Whenever the situation asks for it.

Nothing you can do. It's scripted. This is TE19 agenda. Always wants you to spend more T

champions train, losers complaint
    iansyorkcityfc and milpol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by king7eric View Post
    Nothing you can do. It's scripted. This is TE19 agenda. Always wants you to spend more T

champions train, losers complaint
    and here come the troll generation conspiracists ...........................which is at odds with his signature
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

This is due the high scores calibration, since these where regulated (time ago was easy have every season a 12-0, 16-0 or so...)
    and it cuts the score when the oppo have a distance in avq -not sure if it's a 40% +/- when the score is forced to become low- the system uses the GK performance to justify this correction in the scores.

You know that it's going to be one of those games when the opponent GK saves everything. A trolling is on the cards. So in some ways it is scripted because the algorithm is in operation to keep the score low. I hate playing teams that are 25/30% weaker especially when the Manager is absent. But then I love it when I'm the weaker team and the Manager is absent because I usually win.
    khris likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is due the high scores calibration, since these where regulated (time ago was easy have every season a 12-0, 16-0 or so...)
    and it cuts the score when the oppo have a distance in avq -not sure if it's a 40% +/- when the score is forced to become low- the system uses the GK performance to justify this correction in the scores.
    But why does it makes me lose if it's to avoid score like 10-0.

Quote Originally Posted by HeeroKamina View Post
    But why does it makes me lose if it's to avoid score like 10-0.
    Because to fixthe mutants issue the margin was increased, so if usually a 30%+/- was enough distance to guarantee a win, now this distance is almost 60%.
    So both things, scores calibration + wide beatability margins cause these situations, because the score is closed for you and the wide margin allow the other team to beat you.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    the only trouble with calibration is its started to generate more negative results for many players,yes we don't want or need 16-0 results, and i think looking back old results i had, odd times instead of winning a game 8-0 12-0 etc i may have got a result 3-0 4-0 against weaker sides, i now feel those results are now being generated as 1-0 0-0 even defeats such 0-1 0-2
    dave1311 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast