Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Assistant Transfer Tab Keeps Generating the Same Position

Assistant Transfer Tab Keeps Generating the Same Position

Several times per season the "Assistant" tab in the Transfer section generates 3 players to acquire and says that the "Sponsors are paying the full cash price" so all you have to do is pay the tokens to get the players.

For the past two (maybe even three?) seasons, this tab has been generating the same position every time this comes up (ML).

I've noticed this because I bought a player from this offer the first two times it came up, and it made ML one of my strongest positions on my team depth-wise (because both my starter and backup are two of my best players). So it's especially disappointing every time this comes up and it's yet another ML that I don't want or need.

I'm not sure what the algorithm is to determine what position to offer, but it seems like a bug because it just keeps offering the same position over and over and over. Maybe it is supposed to offer an upgrade to the player's WORST position but is instead offering based on the BEST position? When I sort my entire lineup by "QLTY", my two ML players are among the top 4 that show up.
    Zeek FC - League Level 8
    Club History
    5 League Trophies: 3,4,5,6,7 | 1 Runner-Up: 2
    4 Cup Trophies: 3,4,5,6
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 3,4,5
    1 Super League Trophies: 2
    3 Triple Crowns: 3,4,5

I have noticed the last few times I was only offered GK. I bought one and had a reserve GK already even though I prefer not to yet the last 2 offers were still GK.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Same with me, I've had GK for the last 5 recommendations. Nordeus support told me to be patient and it will change!

[My GK is not the weakest player in my team, and I do have a decent reserve keeper]

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I have noticed the last few times I was only offered GK. I bought one and had a reserve GK already even though I prefer not to yet the last 2 offers were still GK.
    identical problem dave
    dave1311 likes this.

As of today, I'm up to six GK recommendations in a row. I wouldn't mind if my GK was bad, but he's nowhere near the weakest player in my team.

I got GK recommended again yesterday. 5 times in a row for me now.
    Richie72 likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I got GK recommended again yesterday. 5 times in a row for me now.
    me too lol. however not gonna buy scouts or recommends anymore. found a much better way. won the treble last season and odds on will win the quadruple this season with the super cup. my strategy is working wonders and guess what ? i'm not sharing on here

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    Same with me, I've had GK for the last 5 recommendations. Nordeus support told me to be patient and it will change!

[My GK is not the weakest player in my team, and I do have a decent reserve keeper]
    For those who are saying that nordeus is greed and promotes for token buyers - lol

Weird isn't it ?
    They could easily earn 150 tokens, 5+ $ from managers who could afford paying this every month, to grab a couple of super players.
    dave1311 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    For those who are saying that nordeus is greed and promotes for token buyers - lol

Weird isn't it ?
    They could easily earn 150 tokens, 5+ $ from managers who could afford paying this every month, to grab a couple of super players.
    That is exactly the point I made when I contacted Nordeus support... the only effect this is having is that I'm not spending tokens on recommended players. Been a cheap season so far!

Seems like there's a bug in the system somewhere, but they're adamant everything is working properly.
    siko232 likes this.

Rookie

Only getting recommended goalkeepers.

My last 6 recommended players have been goalkeepers. Spoke to my friend and he also had 6 goalkeepers in a row. What's up with that?
    nikolgiorgos and siko232 like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast