Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: F*ck your injuries, I will not fall into this trap!!!

During the mid-season, I got almost all of my midfielders injured...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Not only do I refuse to pay for playing this game, but I also reserve the right to get extremely angry about it despite the fact that I play for free

Signed,

Ranters
    cracicot likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Not only do I refuse to pay for playing this game, but I also reserve the right to get extremely angry about it despite the fact that I play for free

Signed,

Ranters
    I had to re-read your post a few times because it sounded like you were implying that people who dont pay... in other words, people who play for free... should not have the right to complain about this game because they are able to play it for free? Did I understand you correctly?

Shame on you. This game is offered to all for free and because of this ANYONE can complain.

Paying for the game does not create an exclusive club where you are the only ones that get to complain.

The reality is that Nordeus will most likely cater to Tommy token complainers before they address complaints of the non-paying manager.
    TheGunners likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Please use this topic: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nt-thread.html

Topic closed!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I had to re-read your post a few times because it sounded like you were implying that people who dont pay... in other words, people who play for free... should not have the right to complain about this game because they are able to play it for free? Did I understand you correctly?

Shame on you. This game is offered to all for free and because of this ANYONE can complain.

Paying for the game does not create an exclusive club where you are the only ones that get to complain.

The reality is that Nordeus will most likely cater to Tommy token complainers before they address complaints of the non-paying manager.
    Nah, you misinterpret me - it's the level of outrage I'm riffing on. On reflection, that wasn't clear enough in the above post

Of course anyone can complain, we are all customers of Nordeus whether we pay or not. And anyone who takes time to offer constructive feedback should be considered an asset to the continual development of a game and platform that continues to make a profit (I assume) for the company

But you see how antagonistic even the title of this thread is. I've read posts on this forum where people are almost boasting that they have been banned from submitting support tickets because of the language they used in emails. If you have a right to complain, then Nordeus, the forum mods and the support team (Zendesk) have a right not to be abused or subjected to foul language

Not only because of that, but also more specifically the nature of the complaint, this thread belongs in the vent thread
    cracicot likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Nah, you misinterpret me - it's the level of outrage I'm riffing on. On reflection, that wasn't clear enough in the above post

Of course anyone can complain, we are all customers of Nordeus whether we pay or not. And anyone who takes time to offer constructive feedback should be considered an asset to the continual development of a game and platform that continues to make a profit (I assume) for the company

But you see how antagonistic even the title of this thread is. I've read posts on this forum where people are almost boasting that they have been banned from submitting support tickets because of the language they used in emails. If you have a right to complain, then Nordeus, the forum mods and the support team (Zendesk) have a right not to be abused or subjected to foul language

Not only because of that, but also more specifically the nature of the complaint, this thread belongs in the vent thread
    100% agree this is a vent thread. there should be a filter on the title because really, it is offensive.

But on that note, it did offer an opportunity for someone to give an opinion and others to agree or disagree, which has caused some good feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Please use this topic: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nt-thread.html

Topic closed!
    Looks like someone actually forgot to close the thread...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Looks like someone actually forgot to close the thread...
    amusing..
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!

My Team

Apprentice
    present. hehe...

Apprentice
    i dunno how many injuries i have this season. i haven't taken a look in more than a month. so no worries for me....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast