Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Unrealistic Formations Cannot Be Saved/Applied - 22nd March

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Announcement] Unrealistic Formations Cannot Be Saved/Applied - 22nd March

Hi Managers,

With today’s release, we’re eliminating the capability to save or use unrealistic formations in Top Eleven.

On the squad screen, any time a red “!” box appears on the left side, you will not be able to save the formation or apply it in Live Match. Your formation will revert back to your previously used qualifying formation if you leave the screen without first saving.

A yellow “!” indicates that your formation could use some tweaking, but you’ll still be able to save and use these formations. These include such scenarios as playing without a deeper-lying midfielder (DMC/MC), or playing without any player on the wings.

Should a “!” box appear on the left, tap on the box to read a tooltip to find out what you’ll need to fix in order to improve your formation.

The rules used to determine unrealistic formations and when red “!” boxes show is the same as it was before; this change only affects the ability to save or apply them.
    milpol and maloukees like this.

I remember that event, Playing with ghost teams
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ll-time-5.html

Yugoslavia had only two DC for defense.
    Very realistic

[Announcement] Unrealistic Formations Cannot Be Saved/Applied - 22nd March-yugo.jpg

Apprentice
    no new event ....Wtf?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I remember that event, Playing with ghost teams

Yugoslavia had only two DC for defense.
    Very realistic
    Playing with 2 DCs was common back then actually. 2-3-5 formations, W-Ms, lot's of interesting stuff. Things have changed quite a bit, but playing with 2 DCs is still allowed.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Playing with 2 DCs was common back then actually. 2-3-5 formations, W-Ms, lot's of interesting stuff. Things have changed quite a bit, but playing with 2 DCs is still allowed.
    no new event?

Famous
    This change looks good indeed. But in other words, it also means that the game engine is so bad that it allows silly teams to win, no matter how ridiculous their tactics are. The only solution Nordeus found was to prevent them from entering the match and not to make them pay the price on the pitch, which is what you would expect from a decent game of football management.
    madflo19 likes this.

Sorry if I 'm repeating again but the problem started with asso games and top100 list.
    It's people there who are trying to keep their players (high quality -mutants) so they put whatever, just to preserve them.
    They will find some other way.

Famous
    Question.

If I'm 1-0 down with ten minutes to go in the cup final and I push all my outfield players to MC, AM and S, I'm going to get a red exclamation mark, if I push the tick box to save this formation will it work or will it revert to the previous formation?

During the game you cannot use save/load option.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    During the game you cannot use save/load option.
    Ahhhh. Save formations. Still haven't looked at that............

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast