Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: The Proof that this game sucks, do not buy tokens

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    So attacking midfielders dont count as midfielders. ok. does that mean that defensive midfielders dont count as midfielders as well? I would have to say yes based on your statement. but in Nordeus's eyes, you need 3 midfielders in total to prevent an illegal formation penalty but in this case, all midfielders, normal, attacking, and defensive, all count as midfielders.

All I am saying is that you could be a bit more specific in your statements because a 4-1-2-1-2 n.diamond has only 2 midfielders according to you and it beats a 4-4-2 classic which has 4 midfielders. So what gives????

I think a 3W-1-3W-0-3 would have created a much better scoreline in his favour. just move the midfielders back a bit. I dont see the need for so much attacking against such a lower quality team while you leave your backend exposed, no matter what quality the other team is.
    neither attacking nor defensive midfielders are considered as midfielders in the eye of game engine,thats what i am saying,i always have 5 midfielders in one row ML 3mcs and MR i never get an illegal formation penalty or my possession goes below 60

1-2-1 formation has 2 midfielders and DMC&AMC are probably balancing each other,thats how i think

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DemitriMaximoff View Post
    neither attacking nor defensive midfielders are considered as midfielders in the eye of game engine
    I disagree, and apparently so does the NGE.

The game engine requires at least 3 midfields of any type, attacking, defending or normal to prevent an illegal formation penalty. Therefore, all midfielders, attacking and defending included, are classified as midfielders for the purposes of the Nordeus Game Engine(NGE). There has been documented tests by members of this forum where they have tried numerous formations to test this and they concluded that even with one MC and 2 attacking AML/AMR, you can avoid the 80/20 penalty. This confirms that all midfielders, normal, attacking, and defending, are considered as midfielders for the purpose of the game engine.

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe that this is correct.

Dimitri, I have been using this formation for about 3 seasons now and the previous 2 I never had any problems, again, if the guy was wathcing the game and changed his tactic I would have kicked myself in the balls for not changing mine either but hey, is not there, not replacing his tired players and in first half. I am not into loosing again a smaller formation it happens, but when you have a 70% possession in first half the game is in your hand, the other team is down to 10 men, as said, even a draw could be done but not getting rapped like I have been rapped and it is not the first time, I have been patient, thniking it could be me, but comon, there is omething wrong ehre and the first thing is Nordeux guys not being able to come around and explain themselves about all problems people are facing, just happy to take the cash and let you burn in hell.

it seems that I got a penalty for being 11 on the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by arsenalfc View Post
    Dimitri, I have been using this formation for about 3 seasons now and the previous 2 I never had any problems, again, if the guy was wathcing the game and changed his tactic I would have kicked myself in the balls for not changing mine either but hey, is not there, not replacing his tired players and in first half. I am not into loosing again a smaller formation it happens, but when you have a 70% possession in first half the game is in your hand, the other team is down to 10 men, as said, even a draw could be done but not getting rapped like I have been rapped and it is not the first time, I have been patient, thniking it could be me, but comon, there is omething wrong ehre and the first thing is Nordeux guys not being able to come around and explain themselves about all problems people are facing, just happy to take the cash and let you burn in hell.

it seems that I got a penalty for being 11 on the pitch
    check this threads first page,where i have uploaded screenshots...i won 0-10 away with same tactics,players and formation ive lost 5-0 at home,my first and last defeat ever...this is a web based game and a money based game for the developers so there will be bugs which logic cant explain...maybe you just encountered a game bug

btw,its Demitri mate,why everyone calls me Dimitri,thats an awkward coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Perhaps cheating is not the best word to describe what arsenalfc is talking about. It is more like extortion from Nordeus. He is describing a normal managers life until he bought tokens where his managerial life took a nosedive and kept causing issues that would help his decision to buy even more tokens.

Of course this is not cheating, but it is the equivalent of getting kicked in the gonads by Nordeus for not buying more tokens.
    it happens in real world .. don't see why complaining .. Arsenal been knocked out by Bradford in the cup this season.. it happens ... sure Arsenal could had invested more and had a better side .. is it Nordeus fault too?

trust me i know the feeling.. i lost the league last season bcz 2 crazy results facing a stupid clubs while i beat the team the champion 3-0 away .. but that is football
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

I don´t why or what you guys are discussing about, but didn´t some of you say that all result are predetermined and that the game is a "hoax"? If you think or do so, why take the discussion further (or complain) ?

Go out and have fun, enjoy the weather and take a sip
    Poker-32 likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Everyone has the same issues about this game, what he/she don't like......
    You can never expect that an internet-engine or game-engine will ever be as realistic as reality itself!

frustrating as it is, deal with it
    Playing with team: Oranje

Don't get it, severall calls from users that others do not buy tokens.....
    Friends, this whole game is up and running because users buy tokens!
    Without them there is no t11 to play on.

This game has to made profit from his users in order to update, keep going etc.etc.....
    If you do not like the way the game rules, stop. Don't bother with calls as: ''do not buy tokens'' or simular text.
    Playing with team: Oranje

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    And if you would beat a team a bit better then your, how it will be?

You are a pro manager who used a great tactic?

Well I don't see whats wrong, you have a great team he have a great team too.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I don´t why or what you guys are discussing about, but didn´t some of you say that all result are predetermined and that the game is a "hoax"? If you think or do so, why take the discussion further (or complain) ?

Go out and have fun, enjoy the weather and take a sip
    This is a forum for discussion, or did you forget about this? Regardless of what I or we think, we still decide what to discuss and how to do it. C'mon mate. we do this after we have fun, enjoy the weather and take a sip

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast