Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Djole29

Thread: Couple changes that I think should be done

Couple changes that I think should be done

Hello everyone. I play this game for couple years4-5) and It cannot get boring still.. There are some things that I think you should change:

1. Team rest that we get every 3 hours should be higher, because if we have 2 games a day, there is not enough time for players to rest. If not so, then we should get more rests from training center.

2. It is happening that many times, we will face same clubs, which is normal, I think you should add previous results that happened the same season, season before, 4-5 seasons before, so you know if you improved yourself and to make it more interesting. To make rivalry real, like it is between such big clubs(Barcelona-Real, both Manchester...)

3. In my opinion, you should add more options to “Tactics”, to make it more difficult and interesting to find what is the best tactic you should play. Also, to imrpove graphics if it is possible, because this looks a little bit monotonous.

Otherwise, everything is good and I am satisfied with the gameplay.
    khris, IImaestroII and Lancefc like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Djole29 View Post
    Hello everyone. I play this game for couple years4-5) and It cannot get boring still.. There are some things that I think you should change:

1. Team rest that we get every 3 hours should be higher, because if we have 2 games a day, there is not enough time for players to rest. If not so, then we should get more rests from training center.

2. It is happening that many times, we will face same clubs, which is normal, I think you should add previous results that happened the same season, season before, 4-5 seasons before, so you know if you improved yourself and to make it more interesting. To make rivalry real, like it is between such big clubs(Barcelona-Real, both Manchester...)

3. In my opinion, you should add more options to “Tactics”, to make it more difficult and interesting to find what is the best tactic you should play. Also, to imrpove graphics if it is possible, because this looks a little bit monotonous.

Otherwise, everything is good and I am satisfied with the gameplay.
    Not bad ideas - I really like number 2 and 3.

A Rivalry history page would be nice to add

I already said in the past that mordern football have more instructions , for example lot of teams use both Man marking and zonal marking toghether( defence zonal , attackers man mark ), adjust team witdth , set team tempo of playing and etc...

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Apprentice
    more tactical management would be very good
    just like fifa, pes, football manager 2019 etc