Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: Which goalie to use

Which goalie to use

I have a goalie who is 82% but without Special ability and the younger goalie is 75% with one-on-one ability. So witch one should i play in Champions league finals tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreisari View Post
    I have a goalie who is 82% but without Special ability and the younger goalie is 75% with one-on-one ability. So witch one should i play in Champions league finals tomorrow?
    Hey mate, you need to look at the individual abilities of the two, also check their recent form. Good luck

Sent from my CAG-L22 using Tapatalk

Apprentice

Which goalie to use

You could spend about 30 greens getting your 18yr old as good as your other and he’d be fine for next season also. Players develop much quicker at 18, then slow down in terms of training effects as they get older each season so maximise the potential of your 18yr old with 1-1 stopper. That SA in itself, some believe is worth an extra star or at least boost stats like reflexes and rushing out.

It’s advantageous to do training that improves players white skills while they are 18, 19, 20, then maintaining them through their career with you. This is certain for outfield players, but some believe GK’s effect in match is merely cosmetic and their stats don’t reflect their performance in games like outfield players do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seeker85; 03-28-2019 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks for tips guys! Sadly I had dissapointing end for the season, 1-0 loss in champions league finale. Also silver in league so better luciknext season i guess. 😊

one-on-one one^^ unless you see that fail too often, doing mistakes and so...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreisari View Post
    Thanks for tips guys! Sadly I had dissapointing end for the season, 1-0 loss in champions league finale. Also silver in league so better luciknext season i guess. 😊
    hard luck next time you must bribe the system by increasing the win bonus

Use the better Quality one. I can't see the advantage in the lower Quality one with SA as the SA doesn't have any appreciable effect. for instance, I have two keepers of roughly equal Quality, one with 1-on-1 SA and the other with PK stopper. The 1-on-1 keeper is better at stopping penalties than the one with the appropriate SA...
    Richie72 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Use the better Quality one. I can't see the advantage in the lower Quality one with SA as the SA doesn't have any appreciable effect. for instance, I have two keepers of roughly equal Quality, one with 1-on-1 SA and the other with PK stopper. The 1-on-1 keeper is better at stopping penalties than the one with the appropriate SA...
    agreed as special abilities have as much use as a chocolate fireguard