Thread: Has something changed with the match engine?

Rookie

Has something changed with the match engine?

Unbeaten all season until 4 days ago, and now I'm loosing everything lol, I'm one of the ones that changes formation depending on opponent, in those 4 days I've pretty much lost to everyone and it's hard to know where I'm going wrong.

Today I played against 4-1-4-1, so I played what i played earlier in the season 4-3-2w-1 and had 16 shots to his 12, .more possession, 56%, but I never had any close calls watching the game, never through on goal etc :S , and lost 0-2.

Yesterday I played against 3w-4-1-2, in kind I played the narrow diamond, again, more possession, 15 shots to his 9, again seemingly no chances in the game, no close encounters that I noticed.

So I guess I'm asking if anyone has seen or had similar things themselves? has the engine changed? What should I do? Just two games lost has put me third that's how tight the league is, but meh...

The game's randomness may be out of devs' control now..
    If you wanna see a miracle, be the miracle.

Rookie
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...35653662_n.jpg

please bare in mind that I'd won everything before this

Quote Originally Posted by mrcjevans View Post
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...35653662_n.jpg

please bare in mind that I'd won everything before this
    your average quality isn't great enough to beat the game engine's randomness though.
    2.7 points is a small difference.
    If you wanna see a miracle, be the miracle.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    your average quality isn't great enough to beat the game engine's randomness though.
    2.7 points is a small difference.
    Oh of that I'm sure of, but I always adjust my mentality based on the opponent.

Just drew with a team 1-1 who had 2 players injured (25th and 57 min so played last 30+ mins with 9 men)during the game including a DC. They had lost their last 6 matches scoring 0 and conceding 30 and are 2nd botom. I am top and have a 5 point better team than them, these games can really baffle me sometimes

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The game engine is always the same, there is nothing wrong..
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie1001 View Post
    Just drew with a team 1-1 who had 2 players injured (25th and 57 min so played last 30+ mins with 9 men)during the game including a DC. They had lost their last 6 matches scoring 0 and conceding 30 and are 2nd botom. I am top and have a 5 point better team than them, these games can really baffle me sometimes
    Maybe your team had fish poisoning and spent most of the game puking???

I am with you. I have lost 1 game all season and now lost the past 2 against teams I owned in the previous matches and used the same formations against their same formations...screwed by literal last minute goals in both games.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Maybe your team had fish poisoning and spent most of the game puking???

I am with you. I have lost 1 game all season and now lost the past 2 against teams I owned in the previous matches and used the same formations against their same formations...screwed by literal last minute goals in both games.
    LASANGE tastes nice.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*