Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Nemisis

Nemisis

This guy is in my league, cup & CL competitions every season. He dominates me and wins everything. Please advise with tactics.

Sent from my CAG-L22 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lancefc View Post
    This guy is in my league, cup & CL competitions every season. He dominates me and wins everything. Please advise with tactics.

I'm playing 4-1-2-3 & 4-2-1-3

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You need to show more than that. Show us your team as well, if your team is 5 stars and he is 7 then you can only pray.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I would play through the middle, 1 MC formations are very weak imo. Won a lot of games vs these kind of formations, even when I was the weaker team. I would always play with 2 MC.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Stay same level next season.
    Finish in 14th place and pray not to promote you.

The other option is play for fun.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lancefc View Post

without offending anyone or belittling anyone, I hereby will like to share my opinion with you.i will briefly say it without having the desire to take your precious time or without the need for you to feel like I am wasting your time.I by the name of Ole have had experiences with such people and I am here Today to Give the best advice to my fellow brother not by blood but by hobby.I once had a formidable team and was once a great manager and if you are a good listener you will hear the next thing I am about to say.RESTART FROM LEVEL 1. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by olegendz99 View Post
    without offending anyone or belittling anyone, I hereby will like to share my opinion with you.i will briefly say it without having the desire to take your precious time or without the need for you to feel like I am wasting your time.I by the name of Ole have had experiences with such people and I am here Today to Give the best advice to my fellow brother not by blood but by hobby.I once had a formidable team and was once a great manager and if you are a good listener you will hear the next thing I am about to say.RESTART FROM LEVEL 1. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    Lol thanx for making me laugh. I'd rather not take this option, it's taken to much time and effort to get my club to the standard it is currently.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You need to show more than that. Show us your team as well, if your team is 5 stars and he is 7 then you can only pray.
    I have a good team, his individual players outwit mine 60 to 40. It's not that I haven't beaten him on occasion he has just dominated me of late I've attached some stats of my club. There was a time when I dominated him for a couple of seasons, our team percentage are very close every season.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Stay same level next season.
    Finish in 14th place and pray not to promote you.

The other option is play for fun.
    Lol thanx for the advice mate but I'd rather outwit this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I would play through the middle, 1 MC formations are very weak imo. Won a lot of games vs these kind of formations, even when I was the weaker team. I would always play with 2 MC.
    Hey thanx for the advice, I do play with 2 MC and AMC or DMC and 2 MC. Played through the middle as well.

maloukees and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast