Thread: Cup quality

Cup quality

So is it confirmed that the Cup quality is taken from your squad's average quality? Or is it the first eleven? If so, it's time to start accumulating 3 stars...

I would say squad!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I'm led to believe it's taken from your best eleven
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

I think its your best 11 players anywhere in the squad. A few of us in here tried to lower our averages to manipulate the cup format by buying lots of 3* players at the end of last season and it didn't work.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I think its your best 11 players anywhere in the squad. A few of us in here tried to lower our averages to manipulate the cup format by buying lots of 3* players at the end of last season and it didn't work.
    what is the point?
    3 out of 3 in semi in my cup have players of 8-9 stars !! at start of season mine was 5*, now my first 11 are scouts .. but big margin advantage to those token buyers .. one did turned his whole 22 players into 9 stars .. imagine how much he spend in power training them .. bcz at start he must had 5* quality just like me
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    what is the point?

one did turned his whole 22 players into 9 stars
    Darth Sidious...

Then next season put into a cup against teams 5 or 6 levels above them. Token Buyers are DISADVANTAGED when it comes to the cup format.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    did you guys notice than when you join a game now you can see the quality of both managers and it isnt the average quality which is of the whole squad; i dont think its the average quality of the starting 11 either, is it the quality of the starting 11 AND benchwarmers? the cup should be arranged by this number

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Darth Sidious...

Then next season put into a cup against teams 5 or 6 levels above them. Token Buyers are DISADVANTAGED when it comes to the cup format.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So true it hurts! The price you pay for spending tokens!!!

July, what you said made my day. I do expect more from you though. You could at least say that this cup is more fair this way. No matter what cup format, it will be unfair to someone. You will always have higher levels owning lower levels. The way it is now, i think it is more fair for everyone. A "level field of unfairness", if I could put it that way, which I just did. But I agree with you 100% that Tommy token has more of a chance to meet stronger quality in the cup now. It makes no difference to non-token buyers, as they go on as normal and face higher quality like nothing has changed.

Now that I think of it, changing the cup format was the best decision they made. I cant believe I am saying this but congrat Nordeus. You actually improved the quality of your game.