Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Can someone give me a possible explanation on this?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Um yes? He is my 6th best player in my full team of 22. Why not. 4 tokens. good deal.

27yo ST, 38 Q with 1v1 and he replaced a 28yo ST, 31 Q with no SA. I repeat, 4 tokens. good deal.

ya think?
    Thats a sound buy if you ask me (as a relative non token buyer) hell still be 5 stars next season. I bought 4 roughly the same last week. Ill prob buy more of the same on the last day of the season. Success can be achieved with a 22 man squad of 4/5* players easily imo!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Thats a sound buy if you ask me (as a relative non token buyer) hell still be 5 stars next season. I bought 4 roughly the same last week. Ill prob buy more of the same on the last day of the season. Success can be achieved with a 22 man squad of 4/5* players easily imo!
    exactly.

it happens alot in my server too .. guess it is an action out of desperation
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Um yes? He is my 6th best player in my full team of 22. Why not. 4 tokens. good deal.

27yo ST, 38 Q with 1v1 and he replaced a 28yo ST, 31 Q with no SA. I repeat, 4 tokens. good deal.

ya think?
    Simply, No!

But once again, it depends and we all have our own taste, preferences and criteria. If you find he is "good" then it´s fine, but I wouldn't have bought him.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Simply, No!

But once again, it depends and we all have our own taste, preferences and criteria. If you find he is "good" then it´s fine, but I wouldn't have bought him.
    It was either him(38Q) or a scout(43Q). 4 tokens and $2M instead of 50 tokens and $3M. Simple logic. I cant believe you deny the obvious good upgrade.

OK, so SOMEONE please explain this to me:

1) The guy who apparently put this guy on the auction list had my new player as his BEST player.
    2) the guy is one level below me and I get a guy that is almost scout.
    3) the guy has great team for level 3, cant figure out why he had to sell unless he was forced to sell after 7 days to make up a deficit.
    4) if he was forced to sell, he only got $1.96M and he now has $2.08M, so he must have played a game if this happened, or sold another player?
    5) I just realized that the news tidbit says a specific person and the link is to the person in the pic I have provided. What the hell?

Why the hell would he do this unless he was forced to? I am NOT complaining since I got a good deal, but hey, I just want to know.
    Almost certainly forced to sell, but could easily be in the CL or Cup earning bonus money
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

It was either him(38Q) or a scout(43Q). 4 tokens and $2M instead of 50 tokens and $3M. Simple logic. I cant believe you deny the obvious good upgrade.
    That's the difference between people who don't have a huge amount of tokens or cash and look for bargains, and people who have a huge amount of tokens and cash and look to buy 19-21 year olds at the start of a season and PT up to 8*
    cracicot likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Cracicot i think we start to wonder and we start to ask many question about this game (fails/boots/schedule match) , this will not end wonderful for sure ...

I don't know about you guys, but I've been having great luck on buying 18-21 year olds on the market for not so many tokens. I got 19 players and my average is 22.5.
    Team: Presheva FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    That's the difference between people who don't have a huge amount of tokens or cash and look for bargains, and people who have a huge amount of tokens and cash and look to buy 19-21 year olds at the start of a season and PT up to 8*
    Yes, Its like getting an amazing deal on a used VW but the rich person cant see the deal because he only buys Ferraris and BMWs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast