Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: The Magical Quadruple !!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Troll results affected those of us who didn’t win a treble as well. I would put treble winners in a small minority because many players don’t win anything.
    i guess you're right... last season i had more troll results and i didn't won the treble, this season i had only 2 and won it. on another account i had multiple trolls and managed to win only the league... so i guess that's the way this game works: trolls -> no trophies. i still wonder how the server calculates when to give you a crap season and when to let you win trophies...
    dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    kelpey grant was a bit salty there and no photos of his achievements this season. must support man united
    Not salty at all my friend. Got the cups treble and finished a point off in the League. I just think if your the CL winner the Super Cup isnt anything special because more often than not you will be playing inferior opposition. I would be interested to know how many Super League winners won the Super Cup ,my guess would be at best 20% of them. Nordeus tend to agree with my thoughts on the Super Cup as well , winner gets 2 blue boosters , really impressive stuff.
    I have posted achievements for the season in the season thread and if you really must know , Accrington Stanley is my team , carn the Stanley !!!!
    The Magical Quadruple !!-2019-04-01-2-.jpg
    Best evidence I could find for last season.

By the way no hate here , just an observation about the Super Cup as a thing.
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 04-01-2019 at 09:47 AM.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

I have posted achievements for the season in the season thread and if you really must know , Accrington Stanley is my team , carn the Stanley !!!!
    Name: 2019-04-01 (2).jpg Views: 0 Size: 92.2 KB
    Best evidence I could find for last season.
    no, the best evidence is to write the tag # of your asso group

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    no, the best evidence is to write the tag # of your asso group
    Level 3 team , no Asso last season so your point was.............................?
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

My point is that you can see any team (titles and quality) from the tag of his asso.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    kelpey grant was a bit salty there and no photos of his achievements this season. must support man united
    Hey hey i support Man Utd They would have been better if their previous manager wasnt playing top eleven so much hahaha. I miss Fergie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123