Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: The Magical Quadruple !!

Addicted

The Magical Quadruple !!

99.99% perfect season (one troll draw) (final pic is current season showing my triple last season ! WHO'S YA DADDY
    The Magical Quadruple !!-sans-titre8.jpgThe Magical Quadruple !!-sans-titre9.jpgThe Magical Quadruple !!-sans-titre91.jpgThe Magical Quadruple !!-sans-titre92.jpgThe Magical Quadruple !!-sans-titre93.jpg

Nothing magic about the Super Cup , I won it 7-0 , just too easy. I claimed a Cups Treble though ,ho hum. My team isnt full of probable mutants either.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Lets see all the quadruple winners. Come showcase
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    Nothing magic about the Super Cup , I won it 7-0 , just too easy. I claimed a Cups Treble though ,ho hum. My team isnt full of probable mutants either.

i don't get you're trying to say ? you won the quadruple like me ? and you went unbeaten all season with max pts in the league and conceded only 14 goals all season in all comps ? you did that ? otherwise please explain what you mean

Rookie
    Hehe
    The Magical Quadruple !!-screenshot_20190331-000742_top-eleven.jpg

Addicted
    I got the quadruple too! It’s even my first treble, with the addition of Super Cup. I don’t know how to attach the screenshot on the phone but you know the picture
    Richie72 and Gabez Teh like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I got the quadruple too! It’s even my first treble, with the addition of Super Cup. I don’t know how to attach the screenshot on the phone but you know the picture
    Magic mate !!! well done

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    That's a bit harsh. To me and many others that would be a brilliant achievement. I have never even won a treble in my 6 years I don't mind admitting. Unfortunately I and other similar teams like mine won't be seeing a CL or SL Final for a long time at my level. Make hay whilst the sun shines because you won't always have it "too easy".
    Richie72, khris and Altiplano like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    That's a bit harsh. To me and many others that would be a brilliant achievement. I have never even won a treble in my 6 years I don't mind admitting. Unfortunately I and other similar teams like mine won't be seeing a CL or SL Final for a long time at my level. Make hay whilst the sun shines because you won't always have it "too easy".
    kelpey grant was a bit salty there and no photos of his achievements this season. must support man united

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast