Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: I think it's naughty...

Rookie
    People complain about the weirdest things...

sigh
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post
    Or you should just get them with full condition and morale after purchase. When you're higher level you're going to be wasting even more millions when trying to buy a good player. For example, I am level 9 and my most expensive player costs nearly 16m; I find it pretty stupid getting him in bad condition...
    I'm level 9th too. My most expensive player costs about 30M ...xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sjenon View Post
    People complain about the weirdest things...

sigh
    Oh i'm sorry, I didn't know this was your forum? I won't say anything again....

Addicted
    every player i sell i train to 0%, if i can get an additional or two skillpoints i might get more money
    SimplySimon likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeper4football View Post
    Oh i'm sorry, I didn't know this was your forum? I won't say anything again....
    I just don't think that this is one of the more important things to care about in this game. 2-3 blue, and leave him on res for a day and you're fine. Its just no big deal...

Issues with teams that get their GK injured, and don't auto-sub him but still go on and win 5-0 is a matter that i would want Nordeus to spend some time on, this on the other hand is the definition of a non-issue!
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    every player i sell i train to 0%, if i can get an additional or two skillpoints i might get more money
    I do exactly the same. And when I buy a player, I expect him to be trained to maximise his value. It's common sense, simple common sense
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Nice sig. dont know how long it will last though.....
    What do you mean?
    Team: Presheva FC

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    I'm level 9th too. My most expensive player costs about 30M ...xD
    That means that I'm a better businessman. xD
    Team: Presheva FC

I can't really complain about getting a tired player. I have 389 green packs right now and correct me if that's still a small amount. It's effortless to stack them when you only have league matches for most of the season. I'm 92 with blues but only 44 reds because of some injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjenon View Post
    I just don't think that this is one of the more important things to care about in this game. 2-3 blue, and leave him on res for a day and you're fine. Its just no big deal...

Issues with teams that get their GK injured, and don't auto-sub him but still go on and win 5-0 is a matter that i would want Nordeus to spend some time on, this on the other hand is the definition of a non-issue!
    Each to their own.. I can see why the GK thing would nark you off but that has not happened to me so i'm not bothered until it does, however when I spend a lot of money FOR MY LEVEL i expect to be able to use the player STRAIGHT AWAY and not have to use any greens/blues...

sweeper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12