Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: what's the REAL reason behind merging servers ?

Pro

what's the REAL reason behind merging servers ?

1- to seclude the inactive and weak managers on specific servers and to bring more active and enthusiastic managers together and to increase the level of competition ...

2- to hide the fact that so many managers are quitting the game because of recent unpopular changes and to avoid the spread of this contagious virus further....

3- other reasons ?

Because many of us asked for it and they wannna please us because the customer is always right and they value us and our opinions. Haha i cant stop smiling while typing this

Bet its easier to manage or increases efficiency or profitability in some way
    USARABAT, milpol and gizzmo like this.

I am pretty sure there is more than one reason, but I think Nordeus did it because top of servers there were not enough managers and we were grouped to play with same and same opponents each and every season, plus many teams were bots, created to fill group places. Now after the update this season I have several new active managers in my league. Good update, but bring back negotiations
    dave1311 and maloukees like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    bring back negotiations
    Nordeus spokesman: keep dreaming

I think the negotiations change is an April Fool from 2018 that they forgot to change back.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Who cares, I don't have any nordeus market stock.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    1- to seclude the inactive and weak managers on specific servers and to bring more active and enthusiastic managers together and to increase the level of competition ...

2- to hide the fact that so many managers are quitting the game because of recent unpopular changes and to avoid the spread of this contagious virus further....

3- other reasons ?
    There is only one answer.. Its always the same when it comes to Nordeus.. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Oh you silly players that want the negotiations back. We have a better feature called personal trainer, for just 120 tokens you can give one of your players a star.
    gizzmo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Oh you silly players that want the negotiations back. We have a better feature called personal trainer, for just 120 tokens you can give one of your players a star.
    Lol... I can hardly stop laughing when I read this...
    MNK Kaskada and Michael026 like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Dreamer
    could be a way of stopping some of the troll results getting more active mangers together

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast