Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: When To Buy Players?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_fan39 View Post
    i will be going into Level 4 next season. but i wanna buy 2-3 more players as my current squad will each lose a star

is the right time to buy on Day 1 of the new season? and i should always look for stars ending in 4 or 9 right ?
    i will be going into Level 4 next season. but i wanna buy 2-3 more players as my current squad will each lose a star

is the right time to buy on Day 1 of the new season? and i should always look for stars ending in 4 or 9 right ?
    The first day of next season is when u are a token buyer.With ur 17t u would be very lucky if u buy a player the most 2(in my opinion if u have a crapy server u wouldnt buy none..u will loose all ur tokens).

I will tell u my story after 5 levels.1-2 bought tokens (80 per season).No use to waste money,cause the problems of the game are very huge,decided not to buy tokens for 3-4 level.That cost me a bit in level 3 ,did ok in l4,and pretty good so far.
    My team is gonna be so and so for next level and have to decide if i will go back in a 80t strategy(i think 80t per season is ok to have some extra fun ,win league and Cl and have a very competitive team).

So in 3-4 levels i bought all my players almost before the end of the seasons.
    I had no bidding wars,and with 1-2 t i manage to set my team for the next level.
    Its a good choice to replace most of ur 3* players with 5* which will be 4* next season.
    or even ur oldies 4* with 5* which will be 4* again next season.

You need 6-7 main players for me GK,2 DCs(with second role),2 MCs,1 AMR-L(if u play with wings) and 1 ST.

If u have a mix of 4-5* in the above and some good 4* players for subs,then u can easily replace all ur 3* players during the season with 4 or even sometimes with 5*.

Hope that i help u
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Addicted
    I normally say the first days of the season are the best seeing as you would then have all season with that player to train them up as you please. However, after looking at the comments here and seeing the beginning of this season in the auctions, I'm beginning to doubt myself now. Normally, I will just look at the Scout list and try through the negotiations and see what I can get.

The beginning of this season will be interesting though as I have two youths due to come through on day 3, so might hold off from getting players until then.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

For screen shot - make sure you are on the screen you want to take the picture and press alt & prt sc together (prt sc can be found at the top right hand side in between insert and delete) then go to start and in the search programes type mspaint click on that then paste and edit which part of the picture you want then save.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    I normally say the first days of the season are the best seeing as you would then have all season with that player to train them up as you please. However, after looking at the comments here and seeing the beginning of this season in the auctions, I'm beginning to doubt myself now. Normally, I will just look at the Scout list and try through the negotiations and see what I can get.

The beginning of this season will be interesting though as I have two youths due to come through on day 3, so might hold off from getting players until then.
    Good luck with your youths - I got a 3* that wanted 12 tokens, and a 2* for free. Released them both
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Good luck with your youths - I got a 3* that wanted 12 tokens, and a 2* for free. Released them both
    The 2* one will just be free money really, but the other one would at least be a sub, which would most likely be an improvement in most positions. Would be nice to get a player that isn't just GK/DC/MC/ST with no SA mind.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Dreamer
    well this is my squad now: i know its pretty light, i wanna buy players next season on day 1"

Attachment 5912

i need another 2-3 defender and a striker i know
    your team is good enough for next season
    sports_fan39 likes this.

Addicted
    you will get like 1-2 good players with 17T in early days of the season ...
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12