Thread: The way forward

The way forward

So it has become clear to me that the only way to really progress on this game is through token purchase which is clearly expensive....either the simple buy tokens route or attempting to earn free tokens via some other apps....thoughts please on any other ways available to me as I’m at a clear cross roads where I cannot maintain a decent team..!!!
    Regards
    Mike

Dreamer
    i've maintained a fairly good side saving any tokens i get over 3 or 4 seasons,i then buy at least 3 18yrs in auctions although i havn't needed to do this for last two'seasons if you are clever you can save at the very least 700 greens over the season and using these power train your 18yrs,you can get 1 token 18 players if your canny enough as well, over the season i only train my main 11 players and use subs in friendlies to get greens etc i've won a league on average once every 3 to 4 seasons doing this,

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hallows View Post
    So it has become clear to me that the only way to really progress on this game is through token purchase which is clearly expensive....either the simple buy tokens route or attempting to earn free tokens via some other apps....thoughts please on any other ways available to me as I’m at a clear cross roads where I cannot maintain a decent team..!!!
    Regards
    Mike
    I spend 9.99 every season. Yes Nordeus has me hooked. I think it's worth it, given the entertainment I get from playing the game everyday. I know a lot of people aren't willing to pay this though, so I understand it's annoying.