Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Gameplay

Gameplay

I have a question regarding the game simulation portion of the app. I am on my 21st season now, and I have not seen any improvement or changes since I've started. It seems like the same plays happen every game, I know exactly when I am about to score and the same goes for my opponent. I might be getting picky, but this game can be far more entertaining if Nordeus were to commit some resources to improving this aspect of the game. Am I wrong here? Has Nordeus changed much in the past when it comes to the game simulation?

Pro
    they made some new scenarios ... I have scenes new and interesting ways for scoring ... still there is so much room for improvement especially in terms of passing backward in front of the goal which drives me crazy haha .

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    they made some new scenarios ... I have scenes new and interesting ways for scoring ... still there is so much room for improvement especially in terms of passing backward in front of the goal which drives me crazy haha .
    Oh yes. I can't stand that! My striker is wide open in front of the net and decides to float it back to my Centre Back lol. It's ridiculous, and a perfect example of what I am talking about. That should be an easy fix.

I never use the simulation. I don't like it. Mine is set to text only, like the old days.
    Der_Ryan_M, khris and maloukees like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Gameplay is just ridiculous

Red cards without no reason

Topscrorer dont score anymore

Defenders dont defend

If opp playing high press attacking your players are going to tica taka up front while they have free space to the goal

Lots of shots missing or they have a gk who is playing high above his standard

Just a ****ty gameplay with their tweaking they dont have knowledge of football

example 3 attackers with 200% in shooting and finishing cant score in 2 matches

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    There's plenty of things to improve there, especially on Live Match Simulation but you should know that in the background is a total different story.

Imagine the next scenario on Live TEXT:

A: X player dribble last defender, shoot and score!

... with a bit of access you can easily change it to something totally different like

B: X player dribble shoot from 40 meter and score!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    There's plenty of things to improve there, especially on Live Match Simulation but you should know that in the background is a total different story.

Imagine the next scenario on Live TEXT:

A: X player dribble last defender, shoot and score!

... with a bit of access you can easily change it to something totally different like

B: X player dribble shoot from 40 meter and score!
    Hmm I've never tried the Text version. Maybe I should give it shot.

I am so gonna try the text version. It really reminds me of Championship manager and Football Manager. The days where i used to play alone using a compact disc and restart and save whenever i wanted. The text together with the possession bar is like going back in time lol
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-03-2019 at 06:45 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I am so gonna try the text version. It really reminds me of Championship manager and Football Manager. The days where i used to play alone using a compact disc and restart and save whenever i wanted. The text together with the possession bar is like going back in time lol

I somehow get the feeling you guys are too young to know what i am talking about?
    Yeah I feel you, only using text version as well.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah I feel you, only using text version as well.
    How do I switch to the text version? I dont see that option under settings. Do I just disable the Live Match Animations?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast