Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Who besides me benefits of negotiation change

Rookie

Who besides me benefits of negotiation change

Well as I'm on top of server where each third season - my team stay leveled without decrease of skills - I discovered that on last week of season while others negotiate. I buy top players of 18 years for token a piece!!!
    That is in my mind very sweet treat - spc. when while doing so - guys come to buy my newly bought player for few more tokens. That is legal robbery
    Is there any other way of profiting from negotiations???
    Hope this never ends...

Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M, Z.Ep. and EastsiderSG like this.

Rookie
    Even one for first team

Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk

I kind of profit as well because some of my opponents don't get new players so easily. As I train all my players myself, I didn't use negotiations a lot for buying, maybe only for 1 or 2 bench players.
    At the other hand I lose some profit through sales.

I can live without negos, thats why I never actually complained about it.

I too benefit from negotiations change. I manipulate the draw and had to face this particular player at least 5 times in. various tournaments. The account that faces me buys players from another account 1 level above. And both teams have the same name anf picture. His players have insane white skills and are well trained mutants. I do not know how many times he passes these players down. Now he still passes some players down but they no longer have the same impact as they did previously.

Yup same here, lose on tokens of potential sales but i rather win trophies

The negotiation window must be at the first week of season

Stop complaining about negotiations! For some people might be a bad change but most of the managers who play fairly agree with this change!
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

I benefited from the negotiations change in that I was able to quit and I haven't missed the game since!
    KenoticFC and 505 like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Stop complaining about negotiations! For some people might be a bad change but most of the managers who play fairly agree with this change!
    How is it unfair to buy 1 or 2 players at the beginning of the season? Its not like Nordi was giving them for free

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I benefited from the negotiations change in that I was able to quit and I haven't missed the game since!
    congratulations man, best decision ever! nothing changed, game is even worse now... i was about to quit as well, but i made the treble last season and i thought it's a bit better... but this season, with a better team, i'm getting trolled twice as bad ))))

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    congratulations man, best decision ever! nothing changed, game is even worse now... i was about to quit as well, but i made the treble last season and i thought it's a bit better... but this season, with a better team, i'm getting trolled twice as bad ))))
    That's how the addiction works, you have a good season and you keep giving this broken mess of a game another month

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast