Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Team Play Bonuses - 8th of April

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Guys, try this. I got my team starters to TPB 10 (from 8) in 7.5 condition but need to use the 2x videos twice.

Use vids both times
    Warm Up x2 Video x2 and Skill Drill x2 (Cost 4.5 condition)
    Warm Up x1 Video x1, Skill Drill x2 (Cost 3 condition)
    I got from 8 to 10 just by using the 3 very easy x 3, and that's without the x2 bonus as I haven't been able to get that for a few weeks now after the Greens pretty much stopped.
    Skill drill, warm up, video analysis (2.25 condition), repeat 3 times, total loss 6.75 condition
    maloukees and gizzmo like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Definetly 6
    Id say 2

Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I got from 8 to 10 just by using the 3 very easy x 3, and that's without the x2 bonus as I haven't been able to get that for a few weeks now after the Greens pretty much stopped.
    Skill drill, warm up, video analysis (2.25 condition), repeat 3 times, total loss 6.75 condition
    nice! lemme try that tomorrow
    is the exact sequence skill drill warm up then video analysis?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Guys, how would you grade this update from 1 to 10. 1 means that this is idio... update and 10 means wonderfull.
    I would rate it an 8 as it gives active players an edge. And at a cost of 6.75 condition per player. It isnt much if i can really see a difference against strong inactive teams.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    nice! lemme try that tomorrow
    is the exact sequence skill drill warm up then video analysis?
    Not sure if the sequence makes any difference. I'd say no but can't be 100% sure as the margins will be so small as difficult to notice

Not sure if the sequence makes any difference. I'd say no but can't be 100% sure as the margins will be so small as difficult to notice
    noted with thanks. it makes a difference for my 6.75 routine. so just checking.

I can't repeat this result unfortunately. Tried it with my first team who have already done a 6.75% set today, and the three at 2.25% still didn't get any of them up to 10% Team Play bonus. I'll try again tomorrow.

Apprentice
    At least for the team bonus it makes difference. And as this new bonus is made up up from the team bonus probably it's true for the new one too.

Mate, i had to do it six times instead of 3. My training level is max as well. Can anyone else try this and verify

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    I can't repeat this result unfortunately. Tried it with my first team who have already done a 6.75% set today, and the three at 2.25% still didn't get any of them up to 10% Team Play bonus. I'll try again tomorrow.
    This was my worry.
    My 1st team may not have been at exactly 8%, there's no way to tell.
    If they were at say 8.25% when i started then it would obviously take less to get them to 10%

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast