Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Who else used the "anonymous" facebook account ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Who else used the "anonymous" facebook account ?

I said some times about this.
    Not to expose the profile photo and name to those million players who can meet you in competitions or auctions
    and finally they did it .
    I follow

Who else used the "anonymous" facebook account ?-facebook-nik.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-13-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    milpol, dsio and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I feel a bit misled actually because the update promised that you can change your profile picture but only gives you certain options to do so. You cannot just upload any picture.
    Bit crap really.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I feel a bit misled actually because the update promised that you can change your profile picture but only gives you certain options to do so. You cannot just upload any picture.
    Bit crap really.
    Of course I would prefer to upload my own different pic but don't know if the servers of the game can handle some more millions extra pics.
    Using the current emblem of the team, would be a better option and maybe easier as the game has already our emblem in team's profile.
    dave1311 and Blast like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Of course I would prefer to upload my own different pic but don't know if the servers of the game can handle some more millions extra pics.
    How many Top Eleven accounts exist in total at all servers? A couple of ten thousands? You say some millions, but I don’t think so... Really, this is not a very big game.

Apprentice

Who else used the "anonymous" facebook account ?

I changed mine but my Cups from last season have disappeared from my profile pic. I’m supporting a match in game currently and noticed yours Nik, have remained. Your supporting same game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seeker85; 04-14-2019 at 08:55 AM.
    nikolgiorgos and milpol like this.

Changed mine as well, I like this feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    How many Top Eleven accounts exist in total at all servers? A couple of ten thousands? You say some millions, but I don’t think so... Really, this is not a very big game.
    TE now must have over 100 M' accounts.
    Of course most of them are "dead" or double-triple... accounts.
    There was a big spread back to 2016 when the asso started (and all those known tricks that brought) as the option to create a team with a google account only.
    But even before that, TE had some million accounts in the old version (2015 and before).

Addicted
    TE now must have over 100 M' accounts.
    Of course most of them are "dead" or double-triple... accounts.
    There was a big spread back to 2016 when the asso started (and all those known tricks that brought) as the option to create a team with a google account only.
    But even before that, TE had some million accounts in the old version (2015 and before).
    Let’s be on the safe side. What is the average number of accounts per physical Top Eleven user? Like 10? I think is us much less, but you state that many people have many accounts. I think most people have only 1, but ok. We are with 7.7 billion possible physical users. That is the number of people living on this planet. So you say that 100,000,000 / 10 / 7,700,000,000 = 0,13% of the people have a Top Eleven account. Globally. So 1 in every 770 Indian are playing a Top Eleven. And 1 in every 770 Chinese too. I see quite a lot of Chinese in the game. But remember that there are 1.386 billion of them. What you state is that there must be about 1,386,000,000 / 770 = 1,800,000 Chinese playing Top Eleven. Do you really think so?

I know it is not very easy to realize what a number of 100 million means. But as a number of accounts for an unpopular game like Top Eleven this is very much overrated.

If you go to google play store, you 'll see 3.6 M' critics and 50+ M' downloads

If you go to TE facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/topeleven/
    you 'll see 13 M' followers

Many millions from China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam and other crowded countries which have many TE players
    have difficulties in access on the internet, facebook or the English language.

Addicted
    If you go to google play store, you 'll see 3.6 M' critics and 50+ M' downloads
    I’m responsible for about 60 downloads from the AppStore. 2 devices and a version every month for the 2,5 years I play the game. I only have 2 accounts. So how exactly does your statement relate to the possible number of 100 million accounts?

If you go to TE facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/topeleven/
    you 'll see 13 M' followers
    I don’t know much about Facebook, to be honest. I see 13,252,339 people (whatever that means) who like this page. Is that what they call followers? Do all those likes and followers play the game?

Many millions from China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam and other crowded countries which have many TE players
    have difficulties in access on the internet, facebook or the English language.
    Where did you get this information? Many million Top Eleven players from India, but I never saw a single one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast